Years of Refusal Has Leaked

wow..took one day off the internet .logged in today and there it is....the new album...
cant doewnload it here on this librarycomputer..and the internetcafes mostly have no cd writer..so i probably have to wait till the release date-:tears:..or look for some nice people from hamburg who will give me a copy
but I never have done it a in any other way. i.e. wabuy it on the album release day.unsure if i will wait..probably will
about the arguments that morrissey fans wouldnt buy the official album when they did got the download..
arent morrissey fans a different brand
compared to those people "who dont care much about music" i.e. those who just buy some charts hits compilation and use the music in their life as muzak?
and they will buy the album even though they have the download
the percentage of them are huge.
..but artists who have a dedicated fanbase(im not only talking about morrissey obviously)
or on the other hand who will count as "alternative/indie" have a different purchase behaviour *than those artists who dont sell their music cause of the songs ,but sell them cause of their image presented/ "good looks"/and the way the recordcompany who sell/promotethis "artist" or better say interpreter" to the public

*i cant speak for those under 20 of course cause they already grow up on the internet and might habe a different outlook on how to purchase music...
but if they are part of a certain group who likes a certain type of music which is different to the mainstream music tastr they rather download the big sellers but buy records from bands who arent already big sellers and are in need for selling records(like directly at the concert etc)

EDIT: i also have encountered/overheard a conversation something last year: a young man who has downloaded the likes of scooter, lindsay lohan and mariah carey did visit a internetcafe where he has to print out all the songs in the internetcafe since he couldnt use his own pc anymore (dont know why probably confiscated ) and he has to pay a huuge fine for downloading these "gems" so i wonder if this dowmloading is controlled by the "watchdogs" its rather the mainstream big sellers than those artists who sell much lesser than these mentioned singers

Last edited:
F*ck Me! The new Moz album is all about baby daddy & i!
Damnit to hell Morrissey... why must you torture me so???
Please excuse me while i die....

it's the 5th result down on google. you can see the sendspace link on the rsults page. you don't even have to visit the other forum.

Ahem? Just rolled out of bed to the good news. Would someone be so kind?

Just got back from Barcelona and was expecting this really. It really does sound very good, Morrissey's voice sounds excellent and the production is outstanding. Let's hope that everyone still buys it.

I tend to buy so many copies that people think it's an illness, and my Moz-friendlies are enablers.

Does anyone have the 2 b-sides for "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris"?

I'm looking for "Shame is the Name" and "Because of My Bad Education".

Thanks for your help.

good post for your second one ..... :angry:

Oh f*** off, you nobody.

lol

i am amazed by the sheer volume of new people coming on and asking for the link ... why not seach for it on the internet and f*** off from here

good post for your second one ..... :angry:

lol

i am amazed by the sheer volume of new people coming on and asking for the link ... why not seach for it on the internet and f*** off from here

Because they won't be happy 'til Morrissey is personally singing every song to them, in their bedrooms, whilst massaging their nethers. :mad:

Morrissey's new bulletin on his myspace:

Hear Morrissey's New Single Now
Morrissey's brand new single is the cosmopolitan hymn to architecture 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris' and it's previewing now on his MySpace music player.

Click here to listen to the song in all its glory now.

'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris' is released on Monday 9th February.

Morrissey's new bulletin on his myspace:

Hear Morrissey's New Single Now
Morrissey's brand new single is the cosmopolitan hymn to architecture 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris' and it's previewing now on his MySpace music player.

Click here to listen to the song in all its glory now.

'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris' is released on Monday 9th February.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tags
100 posts to get the link all_you_need_is_leak ball bag death to the link! dont pm link to idiots stop asking 4 the link thieves what is google for?
Back
Top Bottom