Years Of Refusal Vinyl in the US?

spazrock

I looked online and I couldn't find a place in the USA that was selling Years of Refusal on vinyl. Is it too early for sites to list this? Or do you think it's going to be really hard to get here?

This thread should be moved to the General Discussion section..

Noone is trying to sell their copy. And I'm sure this is information that many people would be interested in knowing who may not venture to the marketplace section.

I bought my copy of US LP here in Finland last friday. "I'm Ok By Myself" is on the b-side

Mine came with all the tracks, that's weird. I got mine from amazon, and I'm positive mines the US version.

If it has the Attack and Lost Highway logos in the bottom right hand corner then it's the US copy. The UK version has the Polydor logo in bottom right hand corner.

Re: Years Of Refusal Vinyl in the US? anyone some light?

does the us edition is a gatefold 2 record set? that´s how it is mentioned in an internet shop. the eu edition, i bought, is on polydor and has one record within a single sleeve. there are pictures with the Decca logo, with the Polydor logo and with the Attac+Lost Highway logo. That´s a little bit confusing...

mine has all the songs and the attack/lost highway logos. its not gatefold. i got it for $13(i think..maybe $12) at a shop where moz got a cd and paid with a $100 bill last time he was in town. ballin'

If it has the Attack and Lost Highway logos in the bottom right hand corner then it's the US copy. The UK version has the Polydor logo in bottom right hand corner.

Yeah, I know, that's how I knew I was positive it was the US version.

Does anybody know whether Hot Topic is carrying the LP? This is a serious question! The one nearest me carries a few good titles amongst the rest of their goth crap. I just haven't had a chance to stop by this week.

I doubt it, but you can check, the one nearest to me barely has any LP's at all to begin with, I ordered mine from Amazon (got it on Tuesday, so that was really nice) because I doubt anywhere near me would carry the LP.

Does anybody know whether Hot Topic is carrying the LP? This is a serious question! The one nearest me carries a few good titles amongst the rest of their goth crap. I just haven't had a chance to stop by this week.

i'll let you know what a friend of mine says when they find out.

Back
Top Bottom