Morrissey Central "YES, THERE WERE TIMES" (November 27, 2020)

A quote taken from My Way and a picture of two kids in front of a Sinatra mural in Hollywood, one of them in a Morrissey shirt.

YES, THERE WERE TIMES

November 27, 2020

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way"

Sinatra Mural at Miceli's in Hollywood

SinatraMuralHollywood.jpg

Who’s the two chubby tubbies ?
Have they eaten all the pies ??

Morrissey's thinking seems to be an interesting and contradictory mixture of romaticism and existentialism.

I love it.

"...Unlike the Romantics the Existentialists didn’t believe that there was anything to go back to."

"...The Romantics had a tendency to reach backward in an attempt to regain the spirit that they believed had been lost, while the Existentialists called for a stark confrontation with the fact that humanity had grown beyond the old sources of security and must now face the emptiness that lie at the heart of human existence.”

Source: Philosophy is not a Luxury.

Text book sick narcissist.
Never feels at fault.
Alienates relationships, friendships and colleagues.
Never admits he's wrong..
Me, me, me.
That's Morrissey.
Despicable human.
😂😂😂. Calm down it will soon be Xmas and you can play with your Barbies 😘

glad to see you made it through thanksgiving, wild t!!! thought maybe we might not be seeing you around these parts anymore...

Howdy do da rifke!
Still here and they ain't did me in yet.
I truly do appreciate the kind concern and let
me extend a sentiment of wellness back to ya!
:tiphat:

I reckon when the California Son and his wife Nancy go to bed each night, the California Son looks out their bedroom window at the view of the Pacific Ocean and says to Nancy "start spreadin' da news!" wacker off fark arse inn n nn nnnn n it.

One of the greatest songs of all time (despite what Frank himself might have thought), by one of the very, very best singers. My Way will never ever lose its power.

Morrissey was inspired by another song made very popular by Frank Sinatra. Spent The Day In Bed includes the line, 'Stop watching the news', which is the opposite of 'Start spreading the news', from New York, New York.
🤣🤣🤣

I reckon when the California Son and his wife Nancy go to bed each night, the California Son looks out their bedroom window at the view of the Pacific Ocean and says to Nancy "start spreadin' da news!" wacker off fark arse inn n nn nnnn n it.
Facts yet again.

AztecCamera is the voice of our generation. Spreadin’ the good word from our Lord Moz.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom