Yo! Improper's English class commence here

Re: did morrissey was a sex -symbol back in the 80`s?

HUH? take the twinkie out of your mouth, and try to explain to all of us what it is you're talking about? BTW, "tofu" is a healthy food, which you wouldn't know anything about.

Healthy + GU= do not go together...sorry. I also don't buy the whole "I'm now a vegetarian" bit.

I'm aware of that genius...thanks. However, I didn't come on here and ask "Did was Morrissey a sex symbol in the 80's"? that makes absolutely no sense. Thanks for your help...I messed up that one word...ooooooohhh.

what's a twinkie? (Is that Pimp talk)

Hey Pimp, do teach your women english skills as well?

Do you buy them tofu and health foods, so they can remain fit and good looking?

Do you have a zoot suit and pencil thim moustache?

what's a twinkie? (Is that Pimp talk)
Thank you for getting involved in the discussion Mr Helper.

A "twinkie" if you must know..is a golden, cream filled snack cake, which, if you've ever seen a picture of GU, you'd know... she looks as if GU's put quite a few away over the years.

Hey Pimp, do teach your women english skills as well?
I teach my bitches to make $$$ for me, and nothing but. What does your pimp teach you?

Do you buy them tofu and health foods, so they can remain fit and good looking?
No, but apparently GU is an expert on "tofu", as she brought it up in some random, nonsensical(arent they all?) post. She's also an expert(from appearance) on "sausage" and govt cheese.

Do you have a zoot suit and pencil thim moustache?

Well, I have to say, I dont know what a "thim" is...but no, I dont have a moustache. I do have several suits, none of which are the zoot suit kind.

Thank you for getting involved in the discussion Mr Helper.

A "twinkie" if you must know..is a golden, cream filled snack cake, which, if you've ever seen a picture of GU, you'd know... she looks as if GU's put quite a few away over the years.

I teach my bitches to make $$$ for me, and nothing but. What does your pimp teach you?

No, but apparently GU is an expert on "tofu", as she brought it up in some random, nonsensical(arent they all?) post. She's also an expert(from appearance) on "sausage" and govt cheese.

Well, I have to say, I dont know what a "thim" is...but no, I dont have a moustache. I do have several suits, none of which are the zoot suit kind.

So a twinkie is a cake, sorry i was just making sure...i didn't know if you meant a penis!

i haven't got one at the moment but you sound like a good one, what are your rates? will you beat me up if i don't earn enough.

I do think tofu and health foods would be good for your girls.

sorry, whoops a daisy i meant 'thin'. what type of suits do 'pimps' where in 2007?

So a twinkie is a cake, sorry i was just making sure...i didn't know if you meant a penis!
twinkie?...penis? whats the difference? both are similar in looks and consistancies.

i haven't got one at the moment but you sound like a good one, what are your rates? will you beat me up if i don't earn enough.
Hate to break it to you there "honey", but, as i said, you're too fugly to work for me. I need bitches who can make $$$ off my customers, not scare them half to death as you would horseface. That's a definate turn off to a customer, you dig? I only beat the bitches who work for me, who try to steal or cheat me out of my wompom.

I do think tofu and health foods would be good for your girls.

You're probably correct. But, my bitches don't need to eat "tofu and health food" as all are in shape, well most are. They dont live off govt cheese and fish from Seaworld(as someone else does). Not to mention, NONE of my bitches has a lazy eye.
sorry, whoops a daisy i meant 'thin'. what type of suits do 'pimps' where in 2007?

Apology accepted...the kind of suit that costs alot of something you dont have & probably won't anytime soon..

Hmmmm..I think you mean "Was Morrissey a sex symbol in the '80s?"

I think you need to get yourself into some books and learn how to speak properly, as this is poor grammar and you shouldn't be asking anyone anything if you can't even say it right.

As you say: " hahaha"(rollseyes)

your english is passable, but you should give some attention to punctuation.

, [...] Infact, I have a college degree, do you? If so, you should send it back to whatever place you bought it from, as you've been ripped off.

No, and I have no desire to. But, you weren't speaking "spanish" in the original post, you were speaking english, bad english mind you, but english nonetheless. If you're going to post here, at least try your hardest to speak so we can all understand you?

[...]

at least try to spell words properly? makes you look lazy and uneducated.

I'll be way "too happy"(2 "oo's in "too") if you could spell properly,as your posts are a trainwreck ?.

in which country did you go to college and what is your first language?

The judge witnesses the event. Just in case.

twinkie?...penis? whats the difference? both are similar in looks and consistancies.

Apology accepted...the kind of suit that costs alot of something you dont have & probably won't anytime soon..

if your penis is anything like a cake (& this is the 1st time I've ever believed anything you've managed to type) you need more than just psychiatric help thicko.

oh & was is an "alot" you muppet!

Grim
P.s. sorry thicko did I not give you enough time to edit that post, I know that you are so stupid you have to edit all your posts, so many mistakes so little brain!

P.p.s. Kewpie shouldn't this be in my flamewars thread :)

Thanks for your help as well. Oh believe me, quite a number of folks here need to work not only on their "punctuation", but many other things as well, to allow most folks to decipher their writings?

I'll be sure to work on my "punctuation" nonetheless. Even a PIMP has a flaw or 2, not many, but a few.

The U.S. and English.

Yo

if your penis is anything like a cake (& this is the 1st time I've ever believed anything you've managed to type) you need more than just psychiatric help thicko.

It's not I can assure you, ask your MUM, she'll confirm the consistency(Uh OH!! Now, I'll get "sued" too)? really, Jon, do we need to continue this, so that you can contact a mod, or should i say "whine" to one again?

oh & was is an "alot" you muppet!

The Muppets were hilarious weren't they? especially the 2 old dudes in the balcony after the show? I have a question: How is it possible for a person to become a "muppet"?

NO problem Jon, I hope Lyndsey, or should I say "lazy eye" is quite well.

P.s. sorry thicko did I not give you enough time to edit that post, I know that you are so stupid you have to edit all your posts, so many mistakes so little brain!
I have quite a big brain, as well as a big..... as I said, just ask your MUM, she'll confirm it.

Lynne would also be categorized as "big" too huh? but in a whale kind of way?

Rumor has it though Jon, that you couldn't "get it up" with some girl you met at a bar? is that true? Surely I think your time would be better spent working on fixing your tallywhacker, and trying to coerce it into "getting up" with women, then posting on some message board?

Last edited:

was it expensive?
It was like your MUM,very. Shame on you! You of all people should know: You always start off a conversation with a "capital". I learned that in 3rd grade.....how you say" thicko".

Last edited:
I've posted todays very clever PM's from the pimply thicko in my flamewars thread, they are funny! The moron's gone to bed now, what a pity! I needed a good laugh.

love

Grim

Its the user name "pimp", he is very controversial, that is why he calls himself a "pimp". He is very radical, you should be impressed.

Has HIM "hijacked" this account? :p

I'm sorry, that's bound to be misunderstood. I just meant that the last sentence sounds like HIM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom