Yo! Improper's English class commence here

That's a fancy word. You must have taken the advanced Yo! English class.

Keep listening to it. I think that helps. If not, watch the VW commercial.

I've graduated from the "Yo! English class" to the much more advanced

"Ho ! Pimp University !" now.
You get to meet a better class girl there

Re: did morrissey was a sex -symbol back in the 80`s?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what "firstable" means? Care to enlighten us?

Now then, NOWHERE in my initial post did I say you weren't free to express your gratitude and/or love for Morrissey did I? I simply was asking why you asked the question in the manner in which you did, as it made/makes no sense. Now, had you asked it in the proper way, I wouldn't have asked.

Why no, I'm not, but, from the looks of your recent response to me, it appears you are? In(space needed)fact, I have a college degree, do you? If so, you should send it back to whatever place you bought it from, as you've been ripped off.

No, and I have no desire too. But, you weren't speaking "Spanish" in the original post, you were speaking English, poor English mind you, but English nonetheless. If you're going to post here, at least try your best to speak so that we can all understand you.

Not "too lazy"(two "oo's" in "too") at all, just have no desire too, for what reason? This is a sentence fragment, consider revising.

Keep "hoping" speedracer, as it will NEVER happen. I'm from the USA, you apparently are not? Which is totally fine, but at least try to spell words properly. Makes you look lazy and uneducated. This is a sentence fragment, consider revising.

I'll be way "too happy"(two "oo's in "too") if you could spell properly,as your posts are a trainwreck.

Ouch! See, I was trying to be helpful and look at the thanks I get. Yes, you spelled it right (space needed)(finally). I'm proud of you, good job. I've been called worse by better people, but it especially means something coming from the mentally challenged such as yourself.

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

Re: did morrissey was a sex -symbol back in the 80`s?

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

Mr. is an english teachers nightmare , no less , semi literate with a seemingly endless appetite for dismissive discourse :rolleyes:

i hope that improper pimp bloke wakes up soon. he was very entertaining!

i hope that improper pimp bloke wakes up soon. he was very entertaining!

I wonder if he is counting the money made by all those women he 'protects'.

I wonder if he wears a vest?

I wonder if he wears a vest?

yeah, his mum probably insists. i bet she makes him tuck it into his pants, too.

also: be careful with that guy - he may have the goods on you, the same way he has with grim :eek:

yeah, his mum probably insists. i bet she makes him tuck it into his pants, too.:

I think they call them undershirts in the USA.

like morrissey cover star harvey keitel .

e234.jpg

also: be careful with that guy - he may have the goods on you, the same way he has with grim :eek:

do you think it be about eating cake and prostituting my mum!

he is weird:)

lets google it and find out:)

I'm not sure I think I prefer not knowing then one's imagination can run freely:so many possibilities!

Of course,there are many famous quotes that include rollseyes

"Ah,I love the smell of rollseyes in the morning..."

I'm sure others here will know many more

I'm not sure I think I prefer not knowing then one's imagination can run freely:so many possibilities!

Of course,there are many famous quotes that include rolls-eyes

"Ah,I love the smell of rollseyes in the morning..."

I'm sure others here will know many more

I did, it was rubbish, just told me about "Did you mean: rolleyes"

plasticbag's bookmarks tagged with "rollseyes" on del.icio.us
to weblogs blogs contentpublishers mainstreammedia socialmedia blog weblog stuff crap boring annoying grr notagain rollseyes ... saved by 19 other people ...
del.icio.us/plasticbag/rollseyes - 314k - Cached - Similar pages

Of course you could always sign the rollseyes petition(god save us!):

Every day millions of people around the world log onto the wonderful AOL Instant Messenger, or AIM. AIM presents a unique way to chat with friends, families, and people with similar interests from around the world. It is a place to debate, chat, vent, rant, chill out, find love, and have a good time. Those of us who use this program also know that AIM use is synonymous with "Smileys." These "Smileys" express a range of emotions that words often fail to express. Hardly a conversation can be had without using one or more of the many AIM "Smileys."

That being said, we are disappointed that AIM does not have a "roll eyes" smiley! There really is no good way to express the emotions contained in a "roll of the eyes." It is part frustration, part disgust, and expresses that sense of ridiculousness that we experience every day.

There are many things in this day and age that deserve nothing less than a "roll of the eyes" and yet we users of AIM have no good way to express those emotions.

Please consider, in future AIM updates, to add a "roll eyes" smiley and improve our AIM experience.

THAT IS REAL,by the way :( (I is sad because i can't rollseyes)

you guys are all really smart on here. My mom was telling me that in the olden days only really smart people had computers, but now everybody does.

Back
Top Bottom