Yo! Improper's English class commence here

did morrissey was a sex -symbol back in the 80`s?

Hmmmm..I think you mean "Was Morrissey a sex symbol in the '80s?"

I think you need to get yourself into some books and learn how to speak properly, as this is poor grammar and you shouldn't be asking anyone anything if you can't even say it right.

As you say: " hahaha"(rollseyes)

Re: did morrissey was a sex -symbol back in the 80`s?

Hmmmm..I think you mean "Was Morrissey a sex symbol in the '80s?"

I think you need to get yourself into some books and learn how to speak properly, as this is poor grammar and you shouldn't be asking anyone anything if you can't even say it right.

As you say: " hahaha"(rollseyes)

That's not very nice. Some people just don't spell very well. It reflects nothing on their character.

That's not very nice. Some people just don't spell very well. It reflects nothing on their character.

And it says the poster's location is Mexico City; English is not everyone's first language. . .

--jeniphir

And it says the poster's location is Mexico City; English is not everyone's first language. . .

--jeniphir

Exactly.

It used to irk me to no end when people didn't spell right, but I have realized that there are reasons for it.

In the 1980s, Morrissey was a No-Sex Symbol, of course. ;-p

In the US, he was not well-known; those who knew of Moz/the Smiths either loved or hated him, there is hardly any middle-ground, in my experience. He was not exactly pin-up material and was not featured in teenage magazines (except for, occasionally, STAR HITS, which was fixated on UK groups). I think it was different in the UK, as the Smiths were more widely known, seen on TV, and written about in the mainstream music press.

Speaking only for myself, I found him sexy, but since I was a teenaged girl it was the non-threatening, asexual, "girliness" of him that appealed to me. . .as a woman of more advanced age, I now find Morrissey the MAN much sexier than Morrissey the BOY. Now I look at those old photos and videos and I want to mother him. Actually, I still want to mother him (my main Moz-fantasies revolve around cooking him a really good meal). . . But I find grown-man Moz much more attractive, either way.

--jeniphir

I wasn't born until 1989, so I'm don't know if Morrissey was a sex symbol or not. I don't think he is considered one now by people other than his fans, though.

Its the user name "pimp", he is very controversial, that is why he calls himself a "pimp". He is very radical, you should be impressed.

mr.improper pimp mofo,i have a few questions for you,firstable if you say i `can`t express myself properly,why the hell did you reply to the thread,are you stupid?also,can you speak spanish?well i think you`re way to lazy to learn another language,i hope someday you can post a thread in spanish,i`ll be way to happy to teach you how to spell properly.
ps:you`re an asshole,did i spell that one right?(i think i did)

mr.improper pimp mofo,i have a few questions for you,firstable if you say i `can`t express myself properly,why the hell did you reply to the thread

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what "firstable" means? care to enlighten us?

Now then, NOWHERE in my initial post did I say you weren't free to express your gratitude and/or love for Morrissey did I? I simply was asking why you asked the question in the manner in which you did, as it made/makes no sense. Now, had you asked it in the proper way, I wouldn't have asked.

are you stupid?

Why no, I'm not, but, from the looks of your recent response to me, it appears you are? Infact, I have a college degree, do you? If so, you should send it back to whatever place you bought it from, as you've been ripped off.

also,can you speak spanish?

No, and I have no desire to. But, you weren't speaking "spanish" in the original post, you were speaking english, bad english mind you, but english nonetheless. If you're going to post here, at least try your hardest to speak so we can all understand you?

well i think you`re way to lazy to learn another language,

Not "too lazy"(2 "oo's" in too) at all, just have no desire to, for what reason?

i hope someday you can post a thread in spanish,

Keep "hoping" speedracer, as it will NEVER happen. I'm from the USA, you apparently are not? which is totally fine, but at least try to spell words properly? makes you look lazy and uneducated.

i`ll be way to happy to teach you how to spell properly.

I'll be way "too happy"(2 "oo's in "too") if you could spell properly,as your posts are a trainwreck ?.

ps you're an asshole did i spell that right?

Ouch! See, I was trying to be helpful and look at the thanks I get. Yes, you spelled it right(finally). I'm proud of you, good job. I've been called worse by better people, but it especially means something coming from the mentally challenged such as yourself.

Last edited:

Hi PIMP.
You pointed out a grammar mistake. You did a good thing.
You pointed out a grammar mistake in rude way. You did a bad thing.

Had you said that nicely, no one would have complained.

I don't think he should be a "pimp" any more but a English teacher! He is wasting his life selling his girlfriends for sex, but could be teaching them how to be secretaries or something.

Re: was morrissey a sex -symbol back in the 80`s?

well pimp let me tell you ... if i`m so bad writting in english why did you understand me? and answered my questions, well if you dont want to learn spanish anyway i have a few words for you,
pendejo
culero
mamòn
hijo de la chingada
lame huevos

well there`s my spanish class for you today and let me know if you want another one any time soon ;) hahahaha.

pd: try to take a look of these words at the dictionary hahahaha

Last edited:

Hi PIMP.
You pointed out a grammar mistake. You did a good thing.
You pointed out a grammar mistake in rude way. You did a bad thing.

Had you said that nicely, no one would have complained.

Like I give 3 shits.....

well pimp let me tell you ... if i`m so bad writting in english why did you understand me?

I didn't "understand" you at all, which is why i asked from the beginning :WTF are you saying? I still dont know what you're saying.

By the way, genius, Instead of learning spanish in your "Spanish class", why not learn proper grammer in an english class? "Writing" have 1 t in it, not 2.

pd: try to take a look of these words at the dictionary hahahaha

ummm...that would "PS", not PD..and...."take a look of" makes no sense either einstein, it's "take a look AT".

No worries though. You're doing fine...keep posting this nonsensical misspelled drivel and I'll continue pointing out to you how stupid you look.

Last edited:

"Writing" have 1 t in it, not 2.

Writing has one t in in, not writing have one t in it.
If you're going to make fun of someone who is speaking english really well as their second language at least keep a check on your own grammar. Or perhaps you could start criticising them in Spanish to make thing all fair and square?

there's no F in sausages.

Well have some bloody bacon then!

(made of Tofu, naturally)

there's no F in sausages.

Well have some bloody bacon then!

(made of Tofu, naturally)

HUH? take the twinkie out of your mouth, and try to explain to all of us what it is you're talking about? BTW, "tofu" is a healthy food, which you wouldn't know anything about.

Healthy + GU= do not go together...sorry. I also don't buy the whole "I'm now a vegetarian" bit.

Writing has one t in in, not writing have one t in it.
If you're going to make fun of someone who is speaking english really well as their second language at least keep a check on your own grammar. Or perhaps you could start criticising them in Spanish to make thing all fair and square?

I'm aware of that genius...thanks. However, I didn't come on here and ask "Did was Morrissey a sex symbol in the 80's"? that makes absolutely no sense. Thanks for your help...I messed up that one word...ooooooohhh.

Thicko go back to writing in crayon! No one actually cares what you think, just because people laugh at you doesn't = you being funny!

Thicko go back to writing in crayon! No one actually cares what you think, just because people laugh at you doesn't = you being funny!

Apparently, YOU DO, or you wouldn't have posted a response to me correct? I should expect a rather "witty" response from you lazy eye? I would imagine you of all people would be an expert on Sausage? sure look like you've put a few hundred or so away?

oh yeah, those people who are clapping when you do your tricks for fish? are not actually clapping, they're in amazement that something so LARGE can do tricks at all.

Keep living off the govt(and getting that free cheese) and rock on with your one good eye!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom