York rollcall

Re: York Gig, anyone else going

Hello people,
wondering if there was a meet up or anything planned for the York date? managed to get a ticket, but no-one else i know is going.

im sure some meetup before the gig in a nearby pub will be arranged on here nearer the date..

there is a aftershowparty, look into the event section
i would advise buying it before, not on the box office on the date, as morrissey aftershowparties attend to be sold out quickly.
i experienced that in the past , not getting in anymore,as it was long sold out.

Last edited:

the wife and i will be in the edinburugh inn near to the barbican, hopefully buying some spare tickets, if any one can help before this i would be very grateful, failing this we will have to tout outside................

Quarry Night after the gig, i dunno about before the gig though, i'll be in the que from early on

Ticketbastard took some money out of my account yesterday, hoping that means the tickets arrival is imminent.

the wife and i will be in the edinburugh inn near to the barbican, hopefully buying some spare tickets, if any one can help before this i would be very grateful, failing this we will have to tout outside................

My dad's local. A very good pub and your hosts will be very helpful during your day.

I am gutted I am missing Morrissey play my hometown but that's just the way it goes :(

I'll be there, myself and a Moz-loving friend are going in a fair while beforehand and wandering around York for a bit so if there is a pre-gig meet up/drink we'll try and attend. What time are all of you planning to start queueing?

Last edited:

Meeting people off the net is so uncool lol, Morrissey or not...

Shit, I best tell the girlfriend of two years we're finished then.

OK this is getting close now so any plans for pre show drinks? best pub near venue?

In attendance..
I'm hoping to swap a fourth row seat for a standing ticket.. Anyone keen?
x

Never mind in attendance you should be playing support. get on to Boz make it happen.

A friend and I are coming from Oslo, Norway to see Moz in York, Grimsby and Hop Farm. I've heard there is a Stone Roses bar in York :blushing: ?

And don't forget ~ you must try one of Betty's Fat Rascals :yum:

Back
Top Bottom