York rollcall

So are there any Morrissey fans in York already? I've come down early for the gig. Wonderd if any others had done the same.

I wouldn't have thought so? We're all staying in tonight watching the box (until U2 come on that is).

I'll get there some time around noon to 1ish. No fun until I arrive :p

EDIT. Actually, I may be wrong. The B&B's wanted two night bookings didn't they? So some people will be arriving tonight.

Last edited:
So are there any Morrissey fans in York already? I've come down early for the gig. Wonderd if any others had done the same.

I'm due to arrive at York station at 10PM. Sadly missing the Glasto set, but I'm sure tomorrow night will more than make up for it.

Staying down the road from the Barbican, in a B&B on Fulford Rd.

Where is everybody? The worst rollcall for a 3000+ capacity gig I've seen.

Looks like this will be a locals shebang unless for last minute stragglers to this thread :straightface:

I'm here. Just checked into our hotel. It's not as wet on this side of the Pennines, but a bit windy. Weather update over, I'm off for a spot of lunch.

Anyone fancy meeting up for a beer at the stone roses bar? I'll be there from around 6.30pm...
See you there or at the barbican a bit later.

Cheers,

I.R.

I'll be setting off in an hour or so from Manc-fester...

Dave

Whats the pub of choice then? Roses bar or what?

Can people post postcodes for the old walk nav?

Im on the train now on my bill and looking for some action :)

Im heading to this stone roses bar so thats two of us. I.R i have a black bench top on with blue writing round the neck.

Back
Top Bottom