You are a RACIST Mr. Proper. And anti-American. Shame on you.

• Thread starter Outraged Morrissey fan
  • Start date
O

Outraged Morrissey fan

This is racism at it's best. Utterly disgusting comment. It just shows that when a very young kid has uneducated, classless trash for parents you get comments such as these when that little kid turns into an adult. His parents should be ashamed of themselves.

It should also be noted that comments such as these usually manifest generations before. I'd guess that this person's grandparents were poor, uneducated, classless street urchins. The lowest class of people. Disgusting. And you're UNAMERICAN.> Mr.Proper is back in da house. How was your new year? mine was great. I
> started off at the local Klan rally,went to yoshinoya to try their
> food(yuck!), went to night stick some colred folk,and ended up listening
> to viva hate. Such a great album.

He's not racist...a racist wouldn't eat at Yoshinoya!

Re: He's not racist...a racist wouldn't eat at Yoshinoya!

It may not be technically be racism, per se, but it IS anti-African-American.
Being an African-American is not conducive to being a Moz fan I can assure you. And I am quite insulted by those words of hate. Next he'll be using the N-word and that would be insulting to me AND to Mr. Proper's father who is also black.

Re: He's not racist...a racist wouldn't eat at Yoshinoya!

Let me see, he ate the asian food, vomited on the ground, and he eventually insulted an, errrrr... african american who happenned to be there. I mean, what the heck an african american was doing at Yoshinoya, and why this food is so disgusting after all? I think Mr. Proper is a gentleman, let's face it folks, he is our best example of a caucasian mouse, oops, I mean, man, and surely he knows the meaning of etiquetes.

Back
Top Bottom