You Are The Quarry US LP (NM) trade for UK LP

FER

Perpetual Junior Member
I have an extra copy of YATQ US LP in NM condition. Im looking to trade for a similar condition UK press. Will exchange high quality pictures.

No thanks

Need help to buy a signed LP ! It's for my husband who is huge fan. His birthday is cooming soon and I know he would be incredibly happy with an autograph. I saw some specimens on discogs.com and also rareandsigned.com. But I also read there is a lot of false autographs !
If you have any advise... thanks a lot ! And sorry for my english (I'm french)

Need help to buy a signed LP ! It's for my husband who is huge fan. His birthday is cooming soon and I know he would be incredibly happy with an autograph. I saw some specimens on discogs.com and also rareandsigned.com. But I also read there is a lot of false autographs !
If you have any advise... thanks a lot ! And sorry for my english (I'm french)
Post a pic of a potential purchase and you’ll get a fairly reliable opinion on veracity on here. Bonne chance

Post a pic of a potential purchase and you’ll get a fairly reliable opinion on veracity on here. Bonne chance
I saw these pieces on rareandsigned :
There are others much more expensive, although I have absolutely no ideas of the prices for an autographe...
Would you say this are interesting pieces ? I mean nice for a gift...
Thanks a lot for your help ! I'am a real beginner...

Back
Top Bottom