Poll You have to push someone out of an helicopter - who do you shove?

You have to push someone out of an helicopter - who do you shove?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Anonymously

You have to push someone out of an helicopter. Who do you shove?

i was hoping this would be a solo member poll, i was already thinking about people here i might fancy pushing out of a helicopter

How about a space ship. Getting stuck on one with a psychopath. Space ship Earth

I’d shove Morrissey out !

Of course I’d give him the only parachute that’s available, the others remain as the malfunctioning helicopter is nosediving fast to it’s inevitable crash.

Moz floats down like a feather to his safety.

:clap:

Of course I’d give him the only parachute that’s available, the others remain as the malfunctioning helicopter is nosediving fast to it’s inevitable crash.

Do you kiss him goodbye?

I’d push Morrissey out !

Forgot to say; there's only one parachute (if that is what it is) as Pennywise packed it.

Well done! You've killed Morrissey!

Also, nobody said that the helicopter was going to crash.

Forgot to say; there's only one parachute (if that is what it is) as Pennywise packed it.

Well done! You've killed Morrissey!
Also, nobody said that the helicopter was going to crash.

Nope sorry, too late ! You should have stated that when you started another shitty thread!

Anyway....

Morrissey parachutes to safety!

Helicopter crashes!

YOU LOSE.

:tiphat:

Nope sorry, too late ! You should have stated that when you started another shitty thread!

Anyway....

Morrissey parachutes to safety!

Helicopter crashes!

YOU LOSE.

:tiphat:

Read the title again. No mention of crashing. You inferred. You shouldn't've.

Back
Top Bottom