Morrissey Central Young...once (Sep. 16, 2020)

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 5.33.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 5.33.15 PM.png

"photographs provided by Tina Dehghani
middle-finger provided by Fawn Fu
in the past … when all was well."

Tosh! As if Damon would know ANYTHING. 😂 That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard this year.

Your stalking skills leave little to be desired if you believe anything you’ve said in this thread. Keep on digging. The truth is out there. You won’t like what you find out. Morrissey isn’t a villain. He’s not the ghoul everyone wants him to be. He’s not a God either. He’s human and makes human mistakes. He doesn’t use people up and throw them away. Counterpoint to your earlier comment is the fact he posted these pictures publicly.

it's not my fault damon tells me everything :(

I wonder with her sad passing whether he slightly regrets not having a go at becoming a father. Maybe the circle of life has stopped halfway and Morrissey mourns for this time when it was at least a possibility.

I know what you're saying. I mean if Elton John has kids, surely Morrissey could have some too? Everyone should have a fair chance at ruining a child's life! :lbf:

Speaking of Sir Elton, I just want to extend a friendly warning (like Morrissey with Finland) (I really want to go there now.): don't ever, under any circumstances (mine was a post lockdown summer day with nothing on tv), watch "Rocketman". Oh dear Lord that was terrible. It's in my top five now.

It was probably not a good idea to watch a film about Elton John anyway, I only really like one song of his. But, spoiler, the inner child scene!!! Why Lord whYYY?

Also, it's like with Damon, you never see David Furnished pottering about.

I'm thinking even "England is mine" can't be that bad, by comparison...
It actually makes you think that Elton John is even less likeable than imagined. A feat of some sort...

Happy viewing!!

Tosh! As if Damon would know ANYTHING. 😂 That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard this year.

Your stalking skills leave little to be desired if you believe anything you’ve said in this thread. Keep on digging. The truth is out there. You won’t like what you find out. Morrissey isn’t a villain. He’s not the ghoul everyone wants him to be. He’s not a God either. He’s human and makes human mistakes. He doesn’t use people up and throw them away. Counterpoint to your earlier comment is the fact he posted these pictures publicly.
i got bored and stopped digging ages ago, fyi. i dont think morrissey's a villain or a god. i also dont see him as an enigma like so many do. he's a grump, plain and simple.

Those photos explain M's expression when he said that he is HUmasexual.
He never posts photos with Damon,he nevee shows him as her boyfriend
Maybe Damon is her butler..

Today is my birthday i want Morrissey to pay tribute to my by publishing something nice in the Central something that like those photos show him as a common guy ...if Moz reads this he will publish for me i hope he will
I could say happy birthday Lujan maybe they think that this is boluda...
But i ask my wish ..and i measure some things ..like who Morrissey really is he thinks he is an unattainable Divo,he is as distant as some say he is so egocentric and so with his fans,?? Well i'll see!!!🤔
I'm crazy?????

I do not idealize it,he is a man who sings ,very talented, a human being who makes mistakes and successes who goes to the bathroom and perspires that maybe he has sex that cries that laughs, fights , goes to the doctor,gets fat,goes on a diet gets tired of living and it goes on,like all flesh and blood ,but there is always a but.....It's special No?

I know what you're saying. I mean if Elton John has kids, surely Morrissey could have some too? Everyone should have a fair chance at ruining a child's life! :lbf:

Speaking of Sir Elton, I just want to extend a friendly warning (like Morrissey with Finland) (I really want to go there now.): don't ever, under any circumstances (mine was a post lockdown summer day with nothing on tv), watch "Rocketman". Oh dear Lord that was terrible. It's in my top five now.

It was probably not a good idea to watch a film about Elton John anyway, I only really like one song of his. But, spoiler, the inner child scene!!! Why Lord whYYY?

It actually makes you think that Elton John is even less likeable than imagined. A feat of some sort...

Happy viewing!!
Morrissey’s friendly warning to Finland? What was that?😅

Happy viewing!!
I love Rocketman, the music.

And, Rocketman, the movie, is quite valid for those who appreciate EJ's music.

And when Johnny regretted it, Moz showed him a metaphorical middle-finger.

Except Johnny never regretted it. Dealing with Moz traumatized him, changed the way he played in bands, he made sure he was never stuck in a situation like that again.

Except Johnny never regretted it. Dealing with Moz traumatized him, changed the way he played in bands, he made sure he was never stuck in a situation like that again.
I might be wrong, of course, but I have the impression that Morrissey got over The Smiths breakup long time ago, while Johnny has never seemed to shake it off.

“what, you mean like an old lesbian?“
All females with short hair are lesbians? Are all males with long hair gay?

“well someone used her up and threw her away we know that. now who does that sound like? oh i wonder, i wonder.....”
How do “we know that”? Do you know her? Do you know Morrissey? Does anyone know anything about their relationship other than what Morrissey wrote in Autobiography? You’re making assumptions based on your own thoughts and experiences. Not actual facts.

I love seeing a part of Morrissey’s personal life. If humanizes him. I look at these photos and think they look like they’re having a great night. The pictures are happy. I don’t understand why they conjure up so much hate.

There are 5 pages of comments 80% of them are mean spirited by males and females alike. Why? Why is everyone on this site so quick to be so damn mean and judgmental?

Not everyone. Those are beautiful and funny pictures and they must have a great meaning if they were cherished all these years and are publicly shared now.

On a side note, my best nights were not photographed (sadly). What about yours?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom