Your all time top 10 Morrissey and Smiths songs

underthefloorboards

Bailiff's Gimp
I distinctly remember that, as a child, my Morrissey-hating family would begin tapping their toes in unison during those songs. In my father's case, it occasional progressed to full-on tapping. However, I do believe 'Ouija Board' once induced car sickness in my sister. Good times and not so good times.

I like 'Ouija Board', and the video is tres amusing...

PS...nice new title you've got there.

bailiffwithbadbreath

'so-slow liberation army'

Many thanks. Good morning. Incidentally, how do I get a photograph to appear at the bottom of my comments? I thought I'd loaded one up but it hasn't appeared.

I'm trying so hard to 'become a soloist.' It's rewarding and challenging in equal measure, I feel.

underthefloorboards

Bailiff's Gimp
Many thanks. Good morning. Incidentally, how do I get a photograph to appear at the bottom of my comments? I thought I'd loaded one up but it hasn't appeared.

I'm trying so hard to 'become a soloist.' It's rewarding and challenging in equal measure, I feel.

Good morning. I know. Me too. Mostly rewarding though, wouldn't you agree?
If you click on 'User CP' , 'Edit Avatar' and 'Use Custom Avatar' then you can upload a photo...that should work I think.

bailiffwithbadbreath

Good morning. I know. Me too. Mostly rewarding though, wouldn't you agree?
If you click on 'User CP' , 'Edit Avatar' and 'Use Custom Avatar' then you can upload a photo...that should work I think.

I'll give it a go. Brb, as they say in parts of the www. I'm striving for acceptance and this is sure to help.

update: back. Oh and doesn't that look nice? Now I'm uniform and everything.

Last edited:

bailiffwithbadbreath

Accept yourself! :)

How come you're getting such a bad time on here?
Been a naughty boy? :confused:

Do I look like a naughty boy? ;)

underthefloorboards

Bailiff's Gimp
I'll give it a go. Brb, as they say in parts of the www. I'm striving for acceptance and this is sure to help.

update: back. Oh and doesn't that look nice? Now I'm uniform and everything.

It does. But who is it? I don't recognise him. 'Acceptance' on So-Low is indeed something worth striving for.

bailiffwithbadbreath

It does. But who is it? I don't recognise him. 'Acceptance' on So-Low is indeed something worth striving for.

It's Morrissey. *nudges Underthefloorboards* You remember, the one you love more than life itself?

bailiffwithbadbreath

The video is wonderful. I presume you've seen 'Interesting Drug?'

His greatest promo was surely TLOTFIPBs.

bailiffwithbadbreath

I have indeed seen both, of course! As we have already established I love Morrissey 'more than life itself'...don't you?

I'm trying so hard to 'get one over' on you and you're 'returning the friendly fire' like a marine in Afghanistan who's run out of pretzels.

What you're asking me is a trick question. You see, if I lose my life then what is left? Without my life, I cannot love Morrissey, listen to his music or indeed frink in any meaningful way: thus I conclude I love my life a bit more than I love Morrissey. Only a bit tho.

underthefloorboards

Bailiff's Gimp
Oh no. It's not 'friendly' fire, I assure you. But, I am trying to make you see the error of your (tedious) ways before it's too late. I'm sure you've still got time to salvage something resembling a life, haven't you?

I'm yet to see you frink at all, never mind in 'any meaningful way', thus, I conclude that you are not a 'true fan'...(you've already admitted to loving your life slightly more than you love Saint Morrissey, which frankly, says it all...)

bailiffwithbadbreath

Oh no. It's not 'friendly' fire, I assure you. But, I am trying to make you see the error of your (tedious) ways before it's too late. I'm sure you've still got time to salvage something resembling a life, haven't you?

I'm yet to see you frink at all, never mind in 'any meaningful way', thus, I conclude that you are not a 'true fan'...(you've already admitted to loving your life slightly more than you love Saint Morrissey, which frankly, says it all...)

You want to see frinking? I'll show you frinking...

bailiffwithbadbreath

I changed my mind.

bailiffwithbadbreath

My top 10 albums (not by Morrissey)

1 In the Aeroplane - Neutral Milk Hotel
2 The Bends - Radiohead
3 The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
4 Never Mind the Bollocks - Sex Pistols
5 Alladinsane - Bowie
6 OK Computer - Radiohead
7 'The Immaculate Collection' - Madonna
8 'The Best Of' Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds (I know a few people are snotty about 'best ofs' but this one is fantastic)
9 Born To Quit - The Smoking Popes
10 Jollification - The Lightning Seeds (only kidding about that one)

Top Bottom