Your Favorite Morrissey Souvenir

I tend to think of owning a piece of Morrissey's shirt as being one of the major accomplishments for a fan. Catching a Moz-worn shirt, holding on to it and coming away with at least a small portion of it seems like an impressive feat to me. I know the piece I have is one of my favorite possessions. I have a piece of a shirt, a signed YoR album, AND I got to shake his hand during a performance. Aside from meeting him one on one and having a conversation I'm not sure what other pieces of memorabilia a person could have that are worth more than pieces of clothing and authentic signatures...but then again I'm provincial. Opinions?

While vinyl rarities are impressive and worth hunting around for (as well as a collector's favorite), I think they're a lot less personal than other items, unless you're attached to that particular album for sentimental reasons...

His signature and lyrics on my arm.
I smile whenever I catch sight of it in the mirror. :)

Of course! *points to avatar*

probably my morrissey belt buckle. though i hate PETA, their "Meat is Murder" postcard with Mozzer on it is on my fridge.

I have a piece of shirt, a signed record and have gotten a few handshakes. Nothing beats a nice record though;)

And understandably so!

I have the plastic cup that was thrown at him in Liverpool:straightface:
May put it on ebay:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

This shirt was given to me as a present when I was 13 years old. I've had it for over ten years now. I truly cherish it.

oscar.jpg

He gave me a dirty look in Edinburgh in 2008.
why you think he did?:cool:*curious*?

a lovely member from here had sent me a little piece of shirt as a thank you -cause i was sending him a dvd from a concert -from a moz concert he went to in 95(london)

My favorite souvenir :)

Morrissey_Poster_02-1.jpg
you caught the whole shirt, right? cant find the thread to it right now
wonder why it hasnt shred into pieces by the audience as always
or where they were generally subdued during the whole show?

Last edited:
you caught the whole shirt, right? cant find the thread to it right now wonder why it hasnt shred into pieces by the audience as always or where they were generally subdued during the whole show?

Yeah, the shirt is nearly intact. I caught 2 whole shirts that week.

When he throws them to the crowd, they will certainly be torn apart, but he threw these shirts right towards me, between the stage and the rail, so people who were behind me didn't have a chance to touch them.

I gave one to a good friend and kept the blue shirt, which I will never get rid of.

That is a great shirt Flax.
I have a Moz shirt that Gary signed in Tulsa 2006. He wrote "Gaz Man" on the back. As for Moz probably a piece of shirt and a buttom and a couple of hand shakes. It is really nice when he is staring right into your eyes as he is singing and shakes your hand.

anything from the first time i saw him at the aragon in chicago in 2006. i wish so badly that i had a piece of shirt...i've come so close a handful of times. even had my hand on a few. i think i should stop now :tears:

never mind i'll just say one more thing..if i WERE to catch a shirt i'm pretty sure i'd have no problem sharing it and letting it be torn up a bit so everybody could have a bit. one time in particular that was really frustrating was when i was in a group of people that all got handfuls of it and security came and slapped my hand and others off it and just let one lady have it. ugh...

Last edited:
Tags
autographs collection memoribilia shirt vinyl
Back
Top Bottom