Your Favorite Song of 2007 (so far)?

Busy Clippers

Well, it's September already. Has anything grabbed you and not let go??

The song most often on repeat here is All Erase by Picastro from Whore Luck (buy it!) It's a macabre cello-driven strut into oblivion, and you can hear it here. (scroll down).

^great track.

Here: Jens Lekman - Postcard to Nina
It really has everything!

oh, and:

Piano Magic - Last Engineer
65daysofstatic - These things you can't unlearn
Ben Harper - Paris Sunrise #7

It's going to be a torture when the time comes to pick out your ten favourite records of 2007.

The Coral's 'Who's Gonna Find Me'

I'm obsessed with their latest album- "Roots and Echoes"
I can't stop istening to it. I love this band.

patrick wolf - the magic position
ryan adams - goodnight rose
mark ronson - stop me (shhhh, that ones just a joke :) )

Well, it's September already. Has anything grabbed you and not let go??

The song most often on repeat here is All Erase by Picastro from Whore Luck (buy it!) It's a macabre cello-driven strut into oblivion, and you can hear it here. (scroll down).

I think you helped me find a new obsession. Thank you so much!

the only two albums to grab me thus far is Arcade Fire and Tegan and Sara.

i'm gonna throw in another vote for 'Back In Your Head' best pop song I've heard in years.

'Windowstill' - perhaps the best off the Arcade Fire release (maybe 'Keep the Car Running')

i'm gonna throw in another vote for 'Back In Your Head' best pop song I've heard in years.

'Windowstill' - perhaps the best off the Arcade Fire release (maybe 'Keep the Car Running')

Thanks for agreeing with me. Half the time when I talk about other music I enjoy on this site, I fear being banned. j/k haha.

You going to see T&S on their fall tour?

oh, I think Arcade Fire is fantastic! I love "No Cars Go" off that album.

Skinner I am indeed going to see Tegan and Sara in November in Austin, can't wait.

Another coral song "jacqueline". heard it at preston before album release and have been in love with it ever since. also loving all that ive heard from babyshambles all this year. cant wait for the single+album releases

I'm With Stupid, by Pet Shop Boys and Black Swan by Thom Yorke are up there. But the number one song of 2007 is *drum roll* "All You Need Is Me".

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Cherry Ghost's album. People Help the people and Mathematics are great tracks.

Back
Top Bottom