Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

It's not me is it!??? :-0

Nope...
I referred to the seller as M, after a few posts he/she ended up being labelled Mr M.
It's not you mate.

Cheers,

I.R.

Sorry, I'd assumed that the M in question was "mr. m"

So, it's another "M" is it?

Either way, I think the signatures look fab - you should be really pleased with them.

Dave

This ~
5036219125_f7943bb521_z.jpg

5036135141_ed5050dd97_z.jpg

5036135163_348ed97e59_b.jpg

Lovely bijou booklet, with 3 other Linder shots and a Margaret Sison snap of Moz leaping down the stairs of Hollywood High School!
Whopping heavyweight double vinyl, NOT gatefold though. The CD is gatefold but the vinyl aint :confused:
No matrix messages either, but you do get a huge 24 inch square poster of Moz leaning on a Zodiac :thumb:

Lovely bijou booklet, with 3 other Linder shots and a Margaret Sison snap of Moz leaping down the stairs of Hollywood High School!
Whopping heavyweight double vinyl, NOT gatefold though. The CD is gatefold but the vinyl aint :confused:
No matrix messages either, but you do get a huge 24 inch square poster of Moz leaning on a Zodiac :thumb:

This is the LP?
How'd you get it so soon?

Love his hair in that pic...I've grown mine long(like shoulder length), for when the time is right. When it is....it will look similar to this:thumb::)

It's the CD. I guess it 'cause the guy had said that the CD has a gatefold and the LP has no gatefold. and as he had posted a gatefold...

@ Motorways - is that the new US edition of Mozipedia?

Dave

Bounteous Thanks go out to elephant6ers for the following ~

5040828101_10d0a95be8_z.jpg

Official or not, I don't care; I've been after this one for decades, ever since I saw M. sporting it in a favourite photograph shot during the recording of 'Kill Uncle' ~

4419957777_0a36250a02_z.jpg
4419966363_abc8643759_o.jpg

(I believe that was the last time he was ever shot wearing a Smiths shirt.)
So, officially approved, if not actually official :thumb:

Bounteous Thanks go out to elephant6ers for the following ~

5040828101_10d0a95be8_z.jpg

Official or not, I don't care; I've been after this one for decades, ever since I saw M. sporting it in a favourite photograph shot during the recording of 'Kill Uncle'

(I believe that was the last time he was ever shot wearing a Smiths shirt.)
So, officially approved, if not actually official :thumb:

Very, very nice Joe.
Well done. :thumb:

The Smiths 'Hatful Of Hollow' - Swedish LP (top left, compared to UK test pressing, UK std release, Japan, Germany and Portugal LPs)

The Smiths 'Singles' - Canadian CD (compared to std European release)

Last edited:
Hi Joe,

I m glad to have assisted in your quest for this shirt. Some nice info too. Didn't know about Morrissey wearing one of these till I saw your pics. Cool man, and enjoy wearing it to the next Morrissey concert(if ever he does one again :p)

Cheers mate
~T

Post at last
EILS promo in the black and white advanced version, Swords promo UK 2 CD version

Just got a sealed EILS picture promo (CDMMDJ721) in the mail.
If anyone know where to get the plain white and black one please PM me.
Thanks
Roky

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom