YOUR name on a Moz poster!

I had to LOL at "petted the paper" :)

I ordered the vinyl with the poster , and my name, which arrived today. Unfortunately they got it wrong and put my GF name on it. I was the named bill payer but it was sent to her at work. I have emailed them but to no avail i fear.

I ordered the vinyl with the poster , and my name, which arrived today. Unfortunately they got it wrong and put my GF name on it. I was the named bill payer but it was sent to her at work. I have emailed them but to no avail i fear.

Emailed saying what??

There was a clear section that said "this is the name that will appear on the poster"

Emailed saying what??

There was a clear section that said "this is the name that will appear on the poster"

And that's where I put my name, not hers. So the email says that although I knowthere's nothing they can do, they have f***ed up!

yaaaaay!!!

thank you so much!!!!

no worries. I do regret not deciding early enough to get my name on but fortunately someone else has their first name up there without a surname and it happens to be the same as mine so that'll have to do. I think what curbed my enthusiasm for getting my name on the poster is the actual art work itself. If it was a sleeve I was in love with I'd get in so fast but this one for me is a bit meh. But I am very happy for those who have put their names on there. It must be a real treat!

It would've been funny to have Marr on a Morrissey poster I guess :)

Last edited:
I thought I read a post where you hadn't ordered the ultimate bundle and was regretting it, or was that the other guy with the cat on his avatar?

I only recently ordered the ultimate bundle and it was too late for names. Besides I didn't think they'd be too keen to have my surname on the poster :)

I regret being too poor to even be able to buy the bundle. Maybe that's what you read. I would've loved to get my name on the poster, for sure.

My deluxe bundle has finally arrived, very pleased with it.

It looks like the UK/Europe version of the poster is different to the one sold in the US, different names and font for sure.

2gv0b9x.jpg

The box set looks great. :)

51c6jp.jpg

My deluxe bundle has finally arrived, very pleased with it.

It looks like the UK/Europe version of the poster is different to the one sold in the US, different names and font for sure.

2gv0b9x.jpg

The box set looks great. :)

51c6jp.jpg

I am still 'Pending'....:confused:

But Thank You for posting those shots. At least I know my name is on there. And I'm quite happy with my position. And font :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom