Morrissey Central "YOUR VACCINATION:" (October 27, 2021)

From what I read that guy Tucker has as almost a habit of life hunting animals, he enjoys it, for him it is normal they raised him like this and that is how he raises his children a disgust!!! But is this guy the one who talks about animal abuse in his newscast? If so I do not understand why Moz on his page presents this guy Tuck.. it's contradictory... someone to please explain to me!?

No point commenting. I’m blocked here. Oh well. Tucker is my favourite American Journalist, actually, he’s the only intelligent Journalist worth listening to.

I think Morrissey needs to get his own regular show on Fox or GB News. Cut out the middle-men, and give us his own opinions each week.

From what I read that guy Tucker has as almost a habit of life hunting animals, he enjoys it, for him it is normal they raised him like this and that is how he raises his children a disgust!!! But is this guy the one who talks about animal abuse in his newscast? If so I do not understand why Moz on his page presents this guy Tuck.. it's contradictory... someone to please explain to me!?
There's no evidence Tucker Carlson's a hunter or animal abuser. In fact, quite the opposite.

Tucker Carlson: Michael Vick 'should have been executed'

Tucker Carlson, filling in for Sean Hannity on Fox News last night, picked up the issue of President Barack Obama’s call to Philadelphia Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie, during which the president thanked Lurie for giving Michael Vick a second chance.

The call had been a hot topic on Fox throughout what was a pretty slow news day, but Carlson’s take took things to a new level.

I’m Christian. I’ve made mistakes. I believe fervently in second chances. Michael Vick killed dogs in a heartless and cruel way. I think, firstly, he should have been executed for that. The idea the president of the United States would be getting behind someone who murdered dogs is beyond the pale.
UPDATE: Carlson is well known as an animal advocate. For the past couple years, he and Ana Marie Cox have served as spokespeople for the Washington Animal Rescue League, and in fact co-hosted a holiday party for the organization just this month.

“It’s the oldest animal rescue league in Washington,” Cox said. “It’s a no-kill shelter, which appeals to my bleeding heart liberalism, but it also accepts no government funding, which appeals to Tucker’s libertarianism.”

She and Carlson were approached by the league after the organization found her name in its database of supporters.

“They thought it would be cute to team me up with a conservative,” she said. “It turned out that Tucker had adopted one of his dogs from the league. It was a great fit.”

In a PSA they taped together for WRAL, they use their partisan differences to set up animal advocacy as one thing upon which both liberals and conservatives could agree. “Animals shouldn’t be mistreated,” Carlson says while holding a dog.

But that Tucker makes statements in favor of animal hunting, because Morrissey gives him a place in Morrissey Central? I don't understand anything!!!!!!

Didn't Moz get vaccinated? I assumed you'd need to show proof of vaccination to go to that Echobelly concert (and the Joan Collins interview). So maybe Moz is anti mandatory vax and not against the vax.

Bringing out the big hitters and opinion-formers I see. Well done. I see what you tried to do - avoid the right-wing f***-knuckles - that would have showed us all, eh? Better luck next time.
Don't be afraid, it's not poisonous, you should watch it.
And what do I want to show you "all"?

Tucker Carlson is indeed an avid hunter, so dressing up his anti-vax rhetoric behind a concern for animal welfare is just another cynical, disingenuous move as he appeals to the lowest common denominator.

Tucker Carlson is indeed an avid hunter, so dressing up his anti-vax rhetoric behind a concern for animal welfare is just another cynical, disingenuous move as he appeals to the lowest common denominator.

Not to mention why would anti-vaxxers care about animals when they don't even care about their fellow human beings.

Not to mention why would anti-vaxxers care about animals when they don't even care about their fellow human beings.

“We always had the place in Maine. We’d hunt partridge in the fall and hare with beagles in the winter. We’d go on pheasant hunts in other places, too. There was always a Labor Day dove shoot. We’d hunt quail down South in the winter—something I still love doing.”

Don’t you be experimenting on those beagles, I need them for the rabbit hunt this winter.

I'm too busy to care about these things...it would be more constructive to shout at the clouds. Anyway, it's half-term and I'm off out for a pint. Anyone who wants to join me to talk about Moz's best b-side and to laugh at WeirdUnclePeter, I'll see you down The Crown in 10 minutes. Cheers!

I hate Russell Brand ! I don’t think he’s funny! So I refuse to listen to anything he says!

Even if I agree with him, I just can’t admit to myself or anyone that we actually may agree on something.

Joke aside.

JFC the people on here that can’t put their preconceived notions
and anger aside for just a few minutes and give a watch/listen. Sad.

This is not a surprising post for Central and falls in line with Morrissey’s long held beliefs.

H22 left a link, I translated it and read that Tucker hunts animals and he loves that. Didn't you see that link? Then I ask myself: this man is now repentant? And became an animal advocate? I don't understand

It's really shocking how political views (even more now with COVID and vaccines) can have such an effect on a fan's perspective of the artist — at the end of the day, everyone has varying opinions and no one is here to please you (especially Moz). If you can't bear their opinion, I'd recommend just listening to the music.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom