Morrissey Central "YOUR VACCINATION:" (October 27, 2021)

Yeah, maybe the FOX video is being posted on Central simply because it is presenting information on this incident.

I don’t think Central would post a FOX video about Tucker or anyone talking about their enjoyment of hunting, etc
But that’s my point. Before, that wouldn’t matter. If you were a hunter or in any other way hurt animals, you were persona non grata. No matter your opinions or your art or whatever. Remember when he pulled that Roxy Music album off his list of favorite albums when he found out Bryan was a hunter?

Yeah, maybe the FOX video is being posted on Central simply because it is presenting information on this incident.

I don’t think Central would post a FOX video about Tucker or anyone talking about their enjoyment of hunting, etc
You’re going to be fit as a fiddle after all the acrobatics you’re performing in this thread. :thumb:

But that’s my point. Before, that wouldn’t matter. If you were a hunter or in any other way hurt animals, you were persona non grata. No matter your opinions or your art or whatever. Remember when he pulled that Roxy Music album off his list of favorite albums when he found out Bryan was a hunter?

Yes, I guess it seems Sam or Morrissey haven’t done their homework.

But lets not let that get in the way of being informed, which is what the Central posts are simply about.

Yes, I guess it seems Sam or Morrissey haven’t done their homework.

But lets not let that get in the way of being informed, which is what the Central posts are simply about.
I’d rather get my information from unbiased sources and/or science. Thanks anyway.

I’d rather get my information from unbiased sources and/or science. Thanks anyway.

Don’t let your bias get in the way of the information being presented in this video. I don’t watch FOX and of course they have an agenda, but the video is simply stating the facts.

TC is a conservative. If you think he's right-wing, that says a lot about your imbecilic knowledge of modern politics.
Not sure if a mouthbreather whose default stance is “all blacks and immigrants should leave the UK” is in a position to explain the nuances of the political spectrum to anyone.

Lovely. A tinfoil hat wearing, loony, Fox "news" wankers and a holocaust revisionist? Thanks Morrissey, this is just what we all need. Again...

Yes of course. But if you watched the FOX video posted by Central
I’m sure you would agree that what’s been done and being done to these animals is wrong.

Last edited:
Yes of course. But if you watched the FOX video posted by Central
I’m sure you would agree that what’s been done and being done to these animals is wrong.
All animal cruelty is…cruel, but I can’t in an honest way dismiss all animal cruelty as unnecessary. Wading in some deep moral water now, I know.

Not sure if a mouthbreather whose default stance is “all blacks and immigrants should leave the UK” is in a position to explain the nuances of the political spectrum to anyone.

I'm not sure if you should be allowed out in public or comment on the internet...but there you go.

Aww, f***ing hell, here we go again. f*** off Morrissey, you braindead endangerer of lives.

New management, eh? I hope they put a stop to this stupendous bellendery. You can imagine them picking up the phone..."Moz...you're not doing your chances of selling things any favours"
Dude....relax

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom