Morrissey Central "YOUR VACCINATION:" (October 27, 2021)

skinflint going on about fibrous intertwining and natural cotton and viscose and polyester,answer me this.when you do a fart the smell still gets out.

You're right. Man, I really wish I was as smart as you.

I wasn't saying I didn't think masks were completely ineffective you idiot. I wear a mask because I know that it helps prevent me from spreading it to others if I have it more than it protects me from getting it. It also decreases viral load during the active course of a cough.

I have a doctorate. What do you have other than a failed, miserable existence?
Well indeed, you got me there matey.

I mean, as someone who's worked in antimicrobial (antibacterial, antifungal, antivirus) technologies for fibres and textiles for over 20 years, as someone who has patents in my name on several such technologies, as someone who's worked with the largest fibre and textile companies in the world on these solutions - what would I know?

But you go ahead with your doctorate and educate me.

Well indeed, you got me there matey.

I mean, as someone who's worked in antimicrobial (antibacterial, antifungal, antivirus) technologies for fibres and textiles for over 20 years, as someone who has patents in my name on several such technologies, as someone who's worked with the largest fibre and textile companies in the world on these solutions - what would I know?

But you go ahead with your doctorate and educate me.
I won't deny you're not intelligent.

But why do you waste that intelligence and continually spout things on this fan-site that make you sound so idiotic?

What a waste. Surely there is fibres or textiles group-site that you would be much better at contributing to.

People come to this site largely to share a common interest and like or love for Morrissey's work as a musician.

You always have some distorted agenda you constantly are trying to achieve.

You know Skinny, you may be smart and intelligent in worldly matters, but people largely think you're a d**k. And if that satisfies you, then you accomplished what you are trying to do.

Waste.

I won't deny you're not intelligent.

But why do you waste that intelligence and continually spout things on this fan-site that make you sound so idiotic?

What a waste. Surely there is fibres or textiles group-site that you would be much better at contributing to.

People come to this site largely to share a common interest and like or love for Morrissey's work as a musician.

You always have some distorted agenda you constantly are trying to achieve.

You know Skinny, you may be smart and intelligent in worldly matters, but people largely think you're a d**k. And if that satisfies you, then you accomplished what you are trying to do.

Waste.
Ah, the old "look over there, not here" tactic. Your doctorate helping you with that? You should probably bale out now, you're making yourself look like an absolute fool. In fact blocking would be good here. Bye.

Been waiting for this. Thanks Steven.

Fox News. f***ing hell.

It's a personal choice but it's clear you gave a better chance of not being admitted to hospital if you are vaccinated

Key Findings – Hospitalisations:

Three-quarters of adult inpatients aged under 50 are unvaccinated.

For adults under 50, whilst the numbers admitted to hospital are lower, an unvaccinated individual is almost 18 times as likely to need hospitalisation.

Key Findings – Death:

Unvaccinated individuals aged 50 and over are almost four times as likely to die.
well if im not on here this time next week then i have unforunately popped my clogs,but i think i will be on here this time next week.half the people in hospital are double vaccinated,i have to laugh the ones who go on about being vaccinated never leave their front door,hardly a life worth fighting for.
dont get me started on the 28 days bollocks,so you self isolate for 10 days and then 18 days later you have a heart attack and its still put down as covid.

well if im not on here this time next week then i have unforunately popped my clogs,but i think i will be on here this time next week.half the people in hospital are double vaccinated,i have to laugh the ones who go on about being vaccinated never leave their front door,hardly a life worth fighting for.
dont get me started on the 28 days bollocks,so you self isolate for 10 days and then 18 days later you have a heart attack and its still put down as covid.

As I said, it's a personal choice, if you don't want it don't get it. Personally I like going to gigs and many other things so I've had it. I notice you're a Celtic fan do you go to any games as I assume you won't be able to for the foreseeable future?

Last edited:
In my experience the best animal charities to donate to are grass-roots local sanctuaries, if you can find one. You can really see your money being put to work and doing something.

This is real good advice

First of all I`m not surprised Morrissey has come out against animal cruelty and vaccine mandates. I have been a vegetarian for 20 plus years and am very against animal cruelty. I know people who are against vaccine mandates and believe the government has no business trying to control what we do with our bodies. I get all that but it`s unfortunate he used someone like Tucker Carlson to make that point. I love Morrissey very much but I can`t help but feel a bit disappointed that he used someone like that to make his point.
Has anyone else in the mainstream media highlighted this??

Any unbiased and credible source to back up the claim that half the people in hospital have received two doses of the vaccine? I assume you’re saying they’re in hospital due to covid? Otherwise that claim would be completely meaningless as the vaccine doesn’t protect you from anything else.

Can someone please explain objectively in short words what the videos are about. That would be very kind. I don't like to watch them and I'm too old to get hung up on everything that doesn't suit me. It used to be about being a vegetarian, animal welfare, a singer who didn't seem to be from this planet and immortal songs. Now it's all about hatred, absurd delimitation, wounded vanity and conspiracy. Thank you in advance.

As I said, it's a personal choice, if you don't want it don't get it. Personally I like going to gigs and many other things so I've had it. I notice you're a Celtic fan do you go to any games as I assume you won't be able to for the foreseeable future?

You don't even need to be especially scientific about it

Before vaccinations started: DEATH LOTS
After vaccinations started: DEATH LESS

Vaccinations work, anyone can work this out for themselves with basic research, and good news, all of that basic research that proves they work also stands up to scrutiny if you do further research.

It's personal choice, but it should be a really simple choice considering one of the choices is backed up by mountains of unquestionable evidence.

Interesting. You see, using Tucker Carlson and another well-known right-wing nutjob, who he has used on several occasions previously to bolster his, errr, position - that's not a good start. But do go ahead and find the glitter in the dogshit.
Tucker Carlson may well be the next President, dismissing him as a 'nutjob'....how did that work out when Trump was stirring from the swamp? Only thing to stop a President Carlson is a President Trump. Biden is an absolute, unmitigated disaster, where's the glitter in his dog-shit presidency, eh?

You mis-spelled "advocating for people to die"
In the rich enclaves of EUrope, the UK and the USA nobody can 'advocate for people to die'. The vaccine is available free, if certain groups of people choose not to take it they are entering themselves as candiates for the Darwin Award at this stage. The failure to address Vaccine Refusenikism because of 'political correctness' is, in fact, 'advocating for people to die' and that's the current situation here in the UK where all main political parties do a stupid shuffle about masks and social distancing rather than apply appropriate social and political pressure to dysfunctional societal elements who think their oppression in other arenas allows them to be Vaccine Vandals, putting others at risk. They need ASBOs, nothing different to wearing a seat-belt. You don't want to take a vaccine? That's fine but this is a private enterprise: good-bye. And this is a publicly funded enterprise with responsiblities to vulnerable people who are clients who may die because you refuse to take the vaccine: goodbye!

Nobody who has taken the vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 can call themselves Vegan as animal experiments were integral to the creation of those vaccines. So, all of the PETA people who took the vaccine are now Post-Vegan, as am I. Sad but necessary use of animals to assess vaccine safety in an emergency global pandemic isn't the same as this appalling cruelty that Tucker is giving a very large platform to expose wrongdoing. However, he also knows the reason, which is because of what is going on in Chinese military laboratories and there, of course, we open the door to all sorts of mayhem over whether or not this Covid-19 crisis is as a result of 'nature' or 'human interference with nature'. A species-jump in 'wet markets' which equal the cruelty Tucker exposes or a 'gain of function' experiment by the Chinese military that went tits up. The Pentagon are behind these experiments because they have to model what the Chinese are doing with novel chemical, biological and nuclear war technologies. It's a fcUK'd up world but attempting to simplify it for comfort never works.

#VegAnarchyInTheUK

#VegAnarchyInTheUSA

#VegAnarchyInWuhanHubei

BB
Aberdeen
Alba

Tucker Carlson is indeed an avid hunter, so dressing up his anti-vax rhetoric behind a concern for animal welfare is just another cynical, disingenuous move as he appeals to the lowest common denominator.
Hunting animals for sport is despicable, especially with high-power rifles and is of the same order of moral blindness as torturing dogs for 'science'. But that's a standard cultural cognitive dissonance that Tucker is displaying. However, 'dogs' are culturally sacrosanct, at least in the West. Cue the 'sub-species' stuff.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom