Youtube videos

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Whenever I click on a thread all the youtube videos start playing without me pressing play...which is fine the first time on a thread like the Morrissey in Peru video, but annoying after subsequent visits or when clicking on the "What are you listening to" thread. :squiffy:

It wouldn't be unlikely that I need just update my software, but I noticed it after the Peru thread video was started so I'm thinking it's on your end.

Wait a second...I think it might be on my end. It's doing it on some other sites too. Sorry for starting a thread on something not needing research. :o

The Peru video uses the news site's player and also auto plays on my browser. YouTube normally doesn't though.

The Peru video uses the news site's player and also auto plays on my browser. YouTube normally doesn't though.

On a semi-related note I remember back in the MySpace days there was a code-hack option for altering the embedding code to where a video you had on your page would play automatically as soon as your page loaded.

On a semi-related note I remember back in the MySpace days there was a code-hack option for altering the embedding code to where a video you had on your page would play automatically as soon as your page loaded.

?autoplay=1

add code at end of video url.... inside ""

Okay...this is odd. I take my macbook to about five different places and regularly connect to the wifi there. At my dad's house, and no other houses, the youtube videos all play at the same time. Isn't that odd? :squiffy: He has one of those little portable wifi things too, but so does another house and I don't experience that? It's not a big deal or in need of a solution, it's just a weird observation.

Back
Top Bottom