"¡The Best Of! Morrissey" first time release on vinyl (clear 2LP, Aug. 30, 2019)

not sure if this has been shared but Releasing on August 30th 2019 Best of Morrissey! on 180g Vinyl. wonder could we be seeing a burglary years vinyl release in the near future.

Link to Pre-order:

¡The Best Of! (2LP 180 Gram Vinyl) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TKNG4NR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_mPGjDbF3TSG4D

Famous when dead added the links:

Best Of. - Morrissey Central

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see it in the link...

I hope this is true. In my opinion, this is easily the highest quality and most representative solo Morrissey compilation, although it's obviously missing the post-comeback albums. I'd love to have it on vinyl.

For some reason, the link doesn't work, but you can find it if you search for "best of morrissey vinyl" on Amazon. On Amazon UK, it's listed as "Currently unavailable", but you can pre-order it on Amazon US.

For those who don't know, this is a vinyl reissue of a 2003 US-only compilation, featuring tracks from Viva Hate to Maladjusted, which is widely considered Morrissey's best solo best of/hits compilation.

Last edited:
search best of morrissey on Amazon

For some reason, the link doesn't work, but you can find it if you search for "best of morrissey vinyl" on Amazon. On Amazon UK, it's listed as "Currently unavailable", but you can pre-order it on Amazon US.

For those who don't know, this is a vinyl reissue of a 2003 US-only compilation, featuring tracks from Viva Hate to Maladjusted, which is widely considered Morrissey's best solo best of/hits compilation.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I wonder if this means that there will be more reissues.
It was odd that they were advertising most of his previous releases in California Son although most of them aren't owned by BMG...

I wonder if this means that there will be more reissues.
It was odd that they were advertising most of his previous releases in California Son although most of them aren't owned by BMG...

I don’t care for reissues, but I do like this best LP, and it doesn’t really feel like a reissue cos it’s never been released on vinyl before. A southpaw grammar reissue on vinyl is what I want! Preferably a double LP with extra tracks, nobody loves us, you should’ve been nice to me & sunny etc.

I don’t care for reissues, but I do like this best LP, and it doesn’t really feel like a reissue cos it’s never been released on vinyl before. A southpaw grammar reissue on vinyl is what I want! Preferably a double LP with extra tracks, nobody loves us, you should’ve been nice to me & sunny etc.

I was mostly thinking about Southpaw Grammar and Maladjusted.
But I wouldn't mind nice reissues of Beethoven Was Deaf or Live at Earl's Court either.
Or as someone mentioned above a vinyl release of My Early Burglary Years because I like that compilation as well.

But I wouldn't mind nice reissues of Beethoven Was Deaf or Live at Earl's Court either.
Or as someone mentioned above a vinyl release of My Early Burglary Years because I like that compilation as well.
I'd love to see any of those reissued on vinyl, but what I'd really love to see (though I don't think there's any chance of this happening) is a reissue of the wonderful Southpaw remaster along with the original Maladjusted with all the tracks.

A Beethoven and Earls court reissue is pointless, there’s nowt than can added to them to make them any better.

Clear vinyl:

1_17_1.jpg
2_12_1.jpg

£21 at Rhino.
Regards,
FWD.

Limited to...

The advert for this popped up on my facebook. Some of the FB comments are hilarious:

Is this the one with his "Rivers of Blood" speech?

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows he's national front now

Bonus disc of Skrewdriver covers with first 1000 orders! Rahowa!

Does it come with an extra track and a tacky alt-right badge?

Not coincidental that the cover is all white, I imagine.

Some nazis are bigot than others

Seems even Michael Jackson is held in better stead than Morrissey

The Facebook comments had me in stitches, relentless bashing, never seen Morrissey ripped so hard, and I’m assuming by followers & and one time fans. This nicely segues into the “Can Morrisseys music legacy survive his bad press” thread. Judging by the majority of these comments, it would appear not.

3B529ED3-F364-4C70-91C3-CEEBE68BE34C.png
06948522-CEFE-476F-8A54-D53D9E6C0438.png
24571CDE-2811-4B66-9F76-22512CD59F28.png
004757E3-666D-4353-9339-6D7C7B5A6B8D.png
45A3313C-B9FA-4F3E-A31F-6F6A7D8737F0.png

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom