​B​radley Steyn - true-to-you.net

​B​radley Steyn - true-to-you.net

30 July 2014

​B​radley Steyn

I cannot admit to actually "knowing" Bradley Steyn. Yes, I am aware that he is South African and that he lives in Los Angeles, and that he has "walked off" three Morrissey tours - which really is his own business, not mine. My personal involvement with him has been zero, and he has certainly never been Head Of Security on any Morrissey tour.
I am aware of the false story he has placed on various news sites wherein he claims I asked him to "hurt" (kill?) David Tseng. Although Steyn's story lends itself to its own ridicule, I feel I must say to those who have not yet worked it out, that the story is a vexatious lie.
It is common knowledge that I dislike the SoLow site, and I am aware that all of the opinions posted on the site are controlled or written by David Tseng, and that David Tseng will give maximum and inexhaustive publicity to anything said in the negative about me. This is a general truth that most people accept about SoLow. It is nothing new, and I have long since learned to accept it.
The very idea that I would ask a complete stranger (Bradley Steyn) to physically attack David Tseng surely cannot register with any sane person as being likely. As mildly irritating as David Tseng may be, he is not someone who troubles me enough to even bother with.
The shabby truth of this drama is that Bradley Steyn has been trying to extract money from what he terms "the Morrissey tour", and he has failed. He is now desperate, and this story is his latest escapade to gain someone's attention. What he is telling the world is that, as a music venue security officer, anyone who works with him in the future should expect the same harassment and persecution as he is now - mysteriously - wielding my way. It is beyond belief, and it is shocking that someone who makes claims of professionalism would lower himself to this level.
Please note that Bradley Steyn's statement is now in the hands of the Los Angeles Police Department, and is subject to both criminal and civil action.

MORRISSEY
​30 July 2014.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
What you all are failing to understand is...DAVID TSENG IS MORRISSEY, HIMSELF!!!!!

But seriously, glad for the quick comment from Moz. I hope this bodyguard douche gets everything he deserves under the law--I understand people finding themselves in desperate times, but when your solution to improve your situation is to hurt others...doesn't this reveal a "bad" person to the core?

As far as Morrissey's stupid comments about David Tseng and this site, I still feel like that speaks more about Moz's lack of understanding of the "new media, internet, information age," versus a sincere belief that opposing viewpoints should be silenced. (But, that IS a tactic of Democrats in America, and Moz would probably be a Democrat, so...)

Love, David Tseng

David Tseng is despised by Morrissey--and always will be--for allowing the "news story" of the first three tracks of ROTT leaking to go on the front page.

And let's be realistic, David forever earned the hate that day.

No, I think it goes back to 2003 when he posted a rumor about Morrissey's band not being paid. That's when he was contacted by Morrissey's lawyers.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/features/03/05/07/0515236.shtml

Last edited:
David Tseng is despised by Morrissey--and always will be--for allowing the "news story" of the first three tracks of ROTT leaking to go on the front page.

And let's be realistic, David forever earned the hate that day.

It goes a bit further back than that...

to the (allegedly) unpaid tour workers story, at least. http://www.morrissey-solo.com/rumors/03/04/27/1615232.shtml

But probably further back than that.

EDIT: oops, great minds think alike... while I was composing my post, SuedeMoz posted the above.

Your opinions posted on this site are indeed controlled by David T because David T controls the site.

Depends on your definition of "control." With very few exceptions, opinions posted by the public are not censored. Does Morrissey expect him to censor all negative opinions? That's f***ing idiotic. I don't agree with most of the negativity posted, but if he did that, I probably wouldn't visit this site any more. On this site the positivity always seems to overwhelm the negativity 10 to 1. Regardless, the free flow of uncensored opinions is necessary for a healthy (and enjoyable) discussion. Otherwise we become North Korea.

I AM DAVID TSENG.

Morrissey is retarded...and I don't believe him for one second. All opinions are written or controlled by David? I guess that explains why a majority of people thought the last album was actually good...must have been just another way to humiliate you.

Also, how is someone who was with you as security for 3 tours "a stranger"? Wasn't Arturo just security yet was thanked on countless releases for years? I find it very hard to believe this guy is a stranger to Morrissey.

Yep. Plus, you know, there's this whole quote from Jessie:

"In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
"

Let's stand back and look at this objectively.

How does he top a statement that he did not order a hit on the owner of his foremost fan site?

It's pure gold.

I know he wants to release a record, have a mysterious interview in a major magazine or two plus a few gushing print fanzines. But this is not 1984...and you are failing Moz, FAILING. You came in at number 14 in the charts in a world of horrible music. 14.

Look at who cam in at number 1. Weird Al Yankovic.

Weird Al embraced the internet. He worked with fan sites and fans. He was all over the internet. He reached out. And fans and EVERYONE reached back. Number 1 with a record of parodies.

I KNOW you wanted number 1 Morrissey. I wanted you at number 1. But your foolishness, old ways and being angry at the modern world is your downfall. Don't complain about this site...it's really what you want. Wake up.

Thanks David.

Yep. Plus, you know, there's this whole quote from Jessie:

"In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
"

Very excellent point. His cognitive dissonance must be so loud in his head it's making his ears ache.

P.

No, I think it goes back to 2003 when he posted a rumor about Morrissey's band not being paid. That's when he was contacted by Morrissey's lawyers.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/features/03/05/07/0515236.shtml

It goes a bit further back than that...

to the (allegedly) unpaid tour workers story, at least. http://www.morrissey-solo.com/rumors/03/04/27/1615232.shtml

But probably further back than that.

That wasn't very smart either.

You cannot "admit" to knowing? Probably a good move Moz. If this gets any bigger, you may want to consult with a lawyer that has good knowledge of extradition treaties. And for God's sake, leave David Tseng alone. The ballad of <Insert Prison Name Here> Gaol.

Let's stand back and look at this objectively.

How does he top a statement that he did not order a hit on the owner of his foremost fan site?

It's pure gold.

I can think of something that would top it. :D

Just thinking, if Johnny Matt catches wind of this story, yet again he probably thanks heaven to be parted from Moz...

I am curious to hear what David feels about this.

Also, I am eagerly awaiting KY response to this allegation. She did say Morrissey lies. Somebody please post her Facebook comment, as she rejected my attempt to be "friends". :D

As someone who gradually grew tired of Morrissey's recent offerings and his ever more pompous, ever more bitter public pronouncements, but who was blown away by his brilliant new album, I have to say I'm back to where I was several months ago after reading that post on TTY.
He's managed to take what is a public attack on Davidt and quite a scary one and turn it into not only something that poor old Morrissey must bear but also yet another chance to make a snide attack on David also. Morrissey is responsible for attacking David in the past and setting a precedent for this nastiness and he's responsible for hiring Steyn in the first place, but of course yet again Morrissey is the victim. The man really is a complete cock-nozzle and I've thrown World Peace in the bin where it and Morrissey's career belong.
The man is walking bum gravy. He doesn't deserve a decent site like this, he deserves that out-of-date ugly drivel TTY and let the last vestige of genuine fandom go with it. It's wasted on him, it really is!

"written or controlled" - DavidT, if he hasn't written something has administrative power to alter/delete/promote anything on this site - that is control. To control and to be controlling are to different things. Moz said controls. Which is true. DavidT writes or controls this site and therefore the content posted on it.

Morrissey mustn't look beyond the front page of stories being published? At least not ventured properly into forums to see where people have been talking with great enthusiasm about the new album or those who, whether I agree with them or not, have defended pretty much everything he's done, including those immediately calling this whole thing a farce. I find it hard to believe Morrissey would have seriously asked his bodyguard to do such things...the world of trouble alone it would bring is unfathomable. More than likely it was joked about and Steyn has twisted the joke to something else for his own benefit, or completely not understood it.

However, Morrissey sure as hell, as usual, isn't ding himself any favours in his reply. Would it be so hard to say something like "everyone knows I dislike David Tseng and asked that he not be allowed to attend my concerts, however there is a huge difference between that and wanting someone hurt or killed, I do not like David Tseng, but I also do not wish him any harm". Instead he makes it sound like David is too insignificant to have hurt, but for anyone who isn't so insignificant then they might cop it. Please think these replies through, Morrissey.

This post has been brought to you by the controlling nature of David Tseng.

"written or controlled" - DavidT, if he hasn't written something has administrative power to alter/delete/promote anything on this site - that is control. To control and to be controlling are to different things. Moz said controls. Which is true. DavidT writes or controls this site and therefore the content posted on it.

No he DOES NOT! The users do. That's the nature of an open forum. If you have any evidence of censorship, please share it with us.

P.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom