120 Minutes

Peeks

Lately I've been watching the video block 120 minutes on VH1 Classics, and they've been showing a handful of Morrissey videos! It was such a nice surprise, yesterday they aired 'Everyday is Like Sunday' followed immediately by 'How Soon is Now', Then today they aired 'Sing Your Life' and towards the end they showed a newer version of HSIN.
Thought I'd share incase anyone is interested in recording these video blocks, and if no Moz comes on they still air awesome music :thumb:

Anyways, sorry if this has been pointed out already:blushing:

Lately I've been watching the video block 120 minutes on VH1 Classics, and they've been showing a handful of Morrissey videos! It was such a nice surprise, yesterday they aired 'Everyday is Like Sunday' followed immediately by 'How Soon is Now', Then today they aired 'Sing Your Life' and towards the end they showed a newer version of HSIN.
Thought I'd share incase anyone is interested in recording these video blocks, and if no Moz comes on they still air awesome music :thumb:

Anyways, sorry if this has been pointed out already:blushing:

WOW 120 minutes is back on???? I had no idea. When do they show it?

Well nowadays it's just a block of various videos no hosts or anything, but it's still great to watch! I'm not sure what day it's usually on, but usually during the late night hours is when I've caught it :)

Well nowadays it's just a block of various videos no hosts or anything, but it's still great to watch! I'm not sure what day it's usually on, but usually during the late night hours is when I've caught it :)

Very cool! Thank you Peeks!

I still have a ton of old episodes on VHS, I keep meaning to convert them.I miss Dave Kendall and his wig.

yea i've been recording it on my dvr, they usually play a few moz and smiths songs per episode, it's almost like a moz marathon every time i watch.

also lots of other good stuff nick cave, new order etc.

the newer live version of 'how soon is now' has it listed as being on the 'who put the 'm' in manchester' dvd which is obviously wrong, does anyone know what concert this video is from?

i should probably know the answer, but i don't.

yeah it was nice seeing Sing Your Life on last week.

bless tivo.

ATTN: Oye Terence (and everyone else here),
I wrote a thread on here earlier, and thought it was worth mentioning that I have a DVD recorder and have been seeking old 120 Minutes to transfer from VHS to DVD. I also have some old 120 shows to trade if anyone is interested. I would be willing to transfer the shows and give you DVD copies for free. (I am extraordinarily eager to see the classic shows again, especially more of the Kendall era).

If interested, please message me.

Last edited:

That's the way it SHOULD be! Ok, I'm so TiVoing this and thanks for the heads up!! :guitar:

That's the way it SHOULD be! Ok, I'm so TiVoing this and thanks for the heads up!! :guitar:

Last time it aired they showed 'Stop me if You've Heard This one Before':D

When watching it I feel like the pre-youtube years, where you actually had to wait and hope that the video you wanted to show would actually show :p

Last time it aired they showed 'Stop me if You've Heard This one Before':D

When watching it I feel like the pre-youtube years, where you actually had to wait and hope that the video you wanted to show would actually show :p
Oh that's one of my favorite songs! Whenever I hurt myself, I think, "The pain was enough to make a shy, bald Buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder..."

Back
Top Bottom