15 shirt lot for sale

bagface

Photo on 2013-07-10 at 15.17.jpgPhoto on 2013-07-10 at 15.18.jpgPhoto on 2013-07-10 at 15.19 #2.jpgPhoto on 2013-07-10 at 15.20 #4.jpgPhoto on 2013-07-10 at 15.15 #3.jpg

asking $150 for the lot which, of course, comes to $10 a shirt. shipping isn't included and can be worked out. would strongly prefer to ship within the US and am willing to cut a deal on shipping within the states. selling as a lot so please don't send me a bunch of messages about splitting it up. some of the white shirts have turned kind of yellow, mostly around the collars but other than that they're in pretty good shape. i tried selling some stuff on here a while ago but gave up quickly because my inbox was flooded with inane questions. i'm happy to answer reasonable questions but please use restraint and good judgment in your communications. thanks.

the sizes, in order left to right, are: L, L, L, L, L, L, M, L, L, M, L, M, M, L, M

View attachment 15828View attachment 15829View attachment 15830View attachment 15831View attachment 15832

asking $150 for the lot which, of course, comes to $10 a shirt. shipping isn't included and can be worked out. would strongly prefer to ship within the US and am willing to cut a deal on shipping within the states. selling as a lot so please don't send me a bunch of messages about splitting it up. some of the white shirts have turned kind of yellow, mostly around the collars but other than that they're in pretty good shape. i tried selling some stuff on here a while ago but gave up quickly because my inbox was flooded with inane questions. i'm happy to answer reasonable questions but please use restraint and good judgment in your communications. thanks.

the sizes, in order left to right, are: L, L, L, L, L, L, M, L, L, M, L, M, M, L, M

That's a bargain! If I had the money, I'd be in!

I wish! I have a few that I'm holding onto and I believe one of them is circa Kill Uncle tour but it's not a Sitwell.

Back
Top Bottom