1st mp3 player- please help

Recently bought Creative Muvo mp3 player. How the hell do I put music in it? I really am trying but info is minimal wherever I look. I am not thick but I just cannot make any sense of it. Please help.

If you have the USB cable, connect that, go to My Computer, there should be a Creative icon under Hard Disk Drives, right click that, click Explore. After all that, you should be able to drag music from your computer directly onto the MP3 player. Hopefully.

Yes, alternatively in the My Computer section you will have something like Removable disc (F: ) and you click that, it opens and you copy/paste mp3 files into it :D

Last edited:
Me too. I've just forked out for another pair of headphones for my personal CD player (I don't like technology, ok?) thinking that the cat had gone through my bag again and broken the old pair (she has a fixation with headphones, they make a great toy apparently. And yes, I did say go through my bag. I woke up once and she was happily up to her armpit in my handbag hooking out my headphones) and then discovered it's the CD player and not the headphones.

I was less amused at 3AM when she woke me up trying to get the headphones out. :mad:

Let us know if it's any good, because I'm actually thinking of buying one. Cheers.

Hello.
Its now full of songs. It runs on AAA batteries, which is not as nice as a built-in rechargeable, but shd play 15 hrs per battery and i already have some rechargeables. Got it from Currys. Orig bought Samsung but that didn't have a shuffle so returned it. I had to have the shuffle option. Each was 30 pounds, Samsung down from 50, Creative down from 60. They are pushing the Samsung. Creative has 512mb (?!) which will be enough if i find out how to make WMA rather than MP3. I recommend 1GB or more. Earphones are half-decent in-ear. Better to get big padded ones and look a berk.
Like mobile phones it does more than necessary. Mine will stay on shuffle.
It is good.
Itunes was recommended to me for putting my CDs into the player. Couldn't make any sense of it. Windows Media Player was quite alright once i worked it out. These things shd be explained as if for simpletons, but they arn't.

Cool,thanks for the help! I'll invest in one soo, I think. As for the headphones... I'm going to have to start hiding them away from little paws...

Back
Top Bottom