2009 Tour Official Merchandise

Re: 2009 US Tour Official Merchandise

Just out of curiousity, can anyone tell me what the shirt prices are like? And is there a hoodie or outerwear of any kind? Thanks.

The t-shirts are $35, the keychain is $10, the cd is $15 and the stickers are $3. There wasn't any outerwear.

The t-shirts are $35, the keychain is $10, the cd is $15 and the stickers are $3. There wasn't any outerwear.

Thanks for the info. Wish there was a hoodie. Rats!

I want that southpaw grammar shirt immensely, sort of like the shirts from the 80s and 90s

Last edited:

Thanks for the info. Wish there was a hoodie. Rats!

No probs! I wish there had been an Asheville show. :p

I'm surprised I remembered anything. By the time I got home, I'd been awake for 36 hours. :eek:

New Tour merchandise pics please :)

I read some descriptions of the new tour T shirts but they are a poor substitute for pictures. If anyone has taken some pics or is going to a concert can you please snap a shot for us lowly gutter dwellers that can't make it? :D

Re: New Tour merchandise pics please :)

I read some descriptions of the new tour T shirts but they are a poor substitute for pictures. If anyone has taken some pics or is going to a concert can you please snap a shot for us lowly gutter dwellers that can't make it? :D
Check the latest buy thread..:confused:

Good photo, Ghost! I got that shirt, but since you already posted a nice photo, I won't have to shoot and then upload the photo.

There was the YOR shirt with Moz+baby on front, tour dates in the back. I defaced mine by scratching out the canceled dates with a sharpie.

Black shirt with MORRISSEY (broken heart graphic) TACKLE ME. Did I really buy that shirt? It's a small on the tag but sized really big. Was I drunk or high when I bought it?

White shirt with union jack, stripey logo, and MORRISSEY on it.

Black shirt with the "CASH" b&w photo of Moz during the Subpar Grandma years. I call it "CASH" beause the sticker featuring the same design is called "CASH". Merch guy could not explain why it was called CASH. Does not resemble Johnny Cash imho.

There were other shirts, like a blue Southpaw Grammar one, but we didn't buy those. There was a black girly tee that was nothing special. I think it just had MORRISSEY and ENGLAND printed on it (and it was $40). All the shirts except for the black girly tee were $35.

Stickers (2 styles) were $3. The keychains (not as heavy and cumbersome as the ROTT ring thing) are $10 -- a reasonably good buy.

BGCTMO42.JPG

I love this design, really hope it is available in the UK!!

Love PTxx.

Good photo, Ghost! I got that shirt, but since you already posted a nice photo, I won't have to shoot and then upload the photo.

There was the YOR shirt with Moz+baby on front, tour dates in the back. I defaced mine by scratching out the canceled dates with a sharpie.

Black shirt with MORRISSEY (broken heart graphic) TACKLE ME. Did I really buy that shirt? It's a small on the tag but sized really big. Was I drunk or high when I bought it?

White shirt with union jack, stripey logo, and MORRISSEY on it.

Black shirt with the "CASH" b&w photo of Moz during the Subpar Grandma years. I call it "CASH" beause the sticker featuring the same design is called "CASH". Merch guy could not explain why it was called CASH. Does not resemble Johnny Cash imho.

There were other shirts, like a blue Southpaw Grammar one, but we didn't buy those. There was a black girly tee that was nothing special. I think it just had MORRISSEY and ENGLAND printed on it (and it was $40). All the shirts except for the black girly tee were $35.

Stickers (2 styles) were $3. The keychains (not as heavy and cumbersome as the ROTT ring thing) are $10 -- a reasonably good buy.

That Union Jack t-shirt is absolutely fantastic. I really hope that all the t-shirts from the US tour are available over here.

Isn't the Union Jack Shirt the white one with the stripe across? I was eying that one too.

There was the YOR shirt with Moz+baby on front....a reasonably good buy.

Thanks Mel. You always come through with the goods.

Tags
merch refusal sailor shirts stupid marred us tour
Back
Top Bottom