2009 Tour Official Merchandise

Was their any new merchandise available at the Atlanta show?
Details please :)

Love PTxx.

Re: Myrtle Beach Merchandise

I described merchandise in the Myrtle Beach thread here and on the Tour page but here it is again:

The new shirts are nice. I got The Kid the "Irish Blood, English Heart" shirt. It's green with shamrocks and the new lettering. I got a black shirt that says, "Morrissey ♥ Tackle Me" in the hopes that he may take me up on the offer when I wear it to the Asheville show (please let there be an Asheville show!). :blushing:

There was a black shirt with the album artwork on it, a white shirt with a red and blue stripe horizontally across the breast with a shield over the heart that says "MORRISSEY." There was a gray Southpaw Grammar shirt and another black shirt with the same portrait as the Southpaw shirt that takes up the entire front of the shirt. That's all that I can remember off the top of my sleepy head. There were also keychains, stickers and the CD.
The Kid is wearing his shirt now. It is dark green and has a big shamrock in the middle, with filigree designs around it. There are wings coming from the shamrock and the filigree at the bottom of the shamrock makes it look like a heart. "MORRISSEY" is at the top in the new lettering. Greener toward the bottom and fading into a lighter green at the top and "Irish Blood, English Heart" is written across the stomach in light green. It's very nice and I plan on stealing it from time to time.

My shirt says "MORRISSEY" in the new font across the chest, a broken heart in the middle and "TACKLE ME" below the heart. All writing is in white. If I had my computer I could post pictures but it's currently out of commission. Sorry.

Last edited:

Do you mean to tell me that there is a Kid-sized Morrissey t-shirt this time around? Because, if so, I'm gonna buy two, and all my kids' friends are going to be so confused... "I thought your name was [Irish name that is spelled in a fashion similar to MORRISSEY but using different consonants].

Which shirts are girly fit? I hate regular/boycut shirts.

I described merchandise in the Myrtle Beach thread here and on the Tour page but here it is again:

The Kid is wearing his shirt now. It is dark green and has a big shamrock in the middle, with filigree designs around it. There are wings coming from the shamrock and the filigree at the bottom of the shamrock makes it look like a heart. "MORRISSEY" is at the top in the new lettering. Greener toward the bottom and fading into a lighter green at the top and "Irish Blood, English Heart" is written across the stomach in light green. It's very nice and I plan on stealing it from time to time.

My shirt says "MORRISSEY" in the new font across the chest, a broken heart in the middle and "TACKLE ME" below the heart. All writing is in white. If I had my computer I could post pictures but it's currently out of commission. Sorry.

Do you mean to tell me that there is a Kid-sized Morrissey t-shirt this time around? Because, if so, I'm gonna buy two, and all my kids' friends are going to be so confused... "I thought your name was [Irish name that is spelled in a fashion similar to MORRISSEY but using different consonants].

Which shirts are girly fit? I hate regular/boycut shirts.

I don't recall seeing any kid-sized t-shirts. My kid is 6' tall. :p

They did have a baby doll shirt. I think it said "Tour of Refusal," "Years of Refusal," or "MORRISSEY" on the front. I can't remember. My girls have not been able to fit inside a baby doll shirt in years so I didn't pay that much attention to that one. :o They also featured the new font and were black with white lettering. The album cover shirt was the only one that the tour dates printed on the back. I think the smallest adult shirts they had were mediums. They had a length-wise rectangular color "Years of Refusal" sticker, a height-wise rectangular black and white sticker that featured the same portrait that was on the Southpaw Grammar shirt and a pewter-finish metal keychain that says "MORRISSEY Years of REFUSAL." That's all I can remember.

Re: 2009 US Tour Official Merchandise

He should totally have a kid-sized shirt, since we, the "fans," are getting old. I did buy a "Meat is Murder" shirt for my boy, but he refuses to wear it. He's cool with the Ramones one, they fight over that one, but won't wear MIM. :mad:

He should totally have a kid-sized shirt, since we, the "fans," are getting old. I did buy a "Meat is Murder" shirt for my boy, but he refuses to wear it. He's cool with the Ramones one, they fight over that one, but won't wear MIM. :mad:

If you guys want to go to the *insert fun place* you have to wear your MIM shirt, K?! :):thumb:

If you guys want to go to the *insert fun place* you have to wear your MIM shirt, K?! :):thumb:
??? It's a size 5T. I can wear the 8-year-old's size 10 shirts, but not the Little's.

Fun place? I usually go there when I'm not wearing anything.

I think I've hijacked all of Solow tonight. I should go to bed.

??? It's a size 5T. I can wear the 8-year-old's size 10 shirts, but not the Little's.

Fun place? I usually go there when I'm not wearing anything.

I think I've hijacked all of Solow tonight. I should go to bed.

I meant, that's how you bribe your boys to wear a MIM shirt.
Tell them you'll take them to the Museum or something only IF they wear it. :thumb:

Morrissey ♥ Tackle Me

That's the one I want :)

That's the one I bought. I'm hoping he'll do it. :D

Crash into my arms, baby! :horny:

Dammit, I wish I had my computer so I could upload pictures. :mad:

I meant, that's how you bribe your boys to wear a MIM shirt.
Tell them you'll take them to the Museum or something only IF they wear it. :thumb:

My kids clamor to go to the Art Institute. I'm surprised they're not all over the idea of wearing a Morrissey shirt.

You know, this is going to backfire in a horrible way, they're going to end up being rotten smelly preppy Republican jocks.

Here is the keychain.

BGAMMO03.JPG

My kids clamor to go to the Art Institute. I'm surprised they're not all over the idea of wearing a Morrissey shirt.

You know, this is going to backfire in a horrible way, they're going to end up being rotten smelly preppy Republican jocks.

It's late....I better go to bed before my second wind kicks in :thumb:

Keep it real girls and boys! Keep the forum safe while I sleep.

Just out of curiousity, can anyone tell me what the shirt prices are like? And is there a hoodie or outerwear of any kind? Thanks.

Tags
merch refusal sailor shirts stupid marred us tour
Back
Top Bottom