2105: David Tseng Appreciation Thread (unofficial)

Show me that poll.

Who said there was a poll? Polls on this site are pointless and unscientific. The proof is in the pudding. You are here and posting. Same with the others. If it was unbearable you would leave and never return. All You Need is Morrissey is unbearable, imo, and I will never post there. But I also won't try to tell that administrator how to run her site. Or troll her there. Posting here is a privilege not a right.

Who said there was a poll? Polls on this site are pointless and unscientific. The proof is in the pudding. You are here and posting. Same with the others. If it was unbearable you would leave and never return. All You Need is Morrissey is unbearable, imo, and I will never post there. But I also won't try to tell that administrator how to run her site. Or troll her there. Posting here is a privilege not a right.

You said that the majority of people on this site are satisfied with David's answers, but I'd rather suggest that most people (unlike me, I'm rather dim) have already noticed that it makes no sense to run against the same wall again and again. Also, you'd never tell someone how to run their site, but you have no problem with telling people what they're supposed to believe in or not? You make no sense hon :)

You said that the majority of people on this site are satisfied with David's answers, but I'd rather suggest that most people (unlike me, I'm rather dim) have already noticed that it makes no sense to run against the same wall again and again. Also, you'd never tell someone how to run their site, but you have no problem with telling people what they're supposed to believe in or not? You make no sense hon :)

I don't tell people what to believe. I help educate them and bust up their delusions. I don't force. I persuade.

I was literally talking metaphorically. Now that we know each other better, I'd like to know, is there anything you would criticise about solow?

In the past, I have made suggestions. Many have been adopted such as pic limit per post being extended, blog post word count being increased, and a blog tab added to the site. David was happy to accommodate. And I appreciate it. I have been ruthlessly trolled here. I know what it feels like to have people telling me I am a horrible human being--mostly for just being myself. I think you need a thick skin in order to be a regular contributor and reader of the discussion forums. It is not for everyone. You have to decide how you will fit in--if at all. Solo doesn't revolve around you. You must learn to revolve around Solo. Or find another planet to give high fives from.

Last edited:
In the past, I have made suggestions. Many have been adopted such as pic limit per post being extended, blog post word count being increased, and a blog tab added to the site. David was happy to accommodate. And I appreciate it. I have been ruthlessly trolled here. I know what it feels like to have people telling me I am a horrible human being--mostly for just being myself. I think you need a thick skin in order to be a regular contributor and reader of the discussion forums. It is not for everyone. You have to decide how you will fit in--if at all. Solo doesn't revolve around yiou. You must learn to revolve around Solo. Or find another planet to give high fives from.

Now I'm sad, you sound so resignated with the stuff you find here. Well I'm not actually sad because I do happen to have a super thick skin, and what I hear from your words is that you basically made contributions to form, not content, and I also read dissatisfaction with some of the content. I feel that same dissatisfaction. I'd like to speak to the manager please. Ok, the manager just fobbed me off with his standard replies. Booh. Let's start a revolution. I bring torches and you bring the pitchforks.

Now I'm sad, you sound so resignated with the stuff you find here. Well I'm not actually sad because I do happen to have a super thick skin, and what I hear from your words is that you basically made contributions to form, not content, and I also read dissatisfaction with some of the content. I feel that same dissatisfaction. I'd like to speak to the manager please. Ok, the manager just fobbed me off with his standard replies. Booh. Let's start a revolution. I bring torches and you bring the pitchforks.

I am not sad. I love this place. Where else can you encounter so many passionate, articulate, and intelligent misfits in one place? I see the glass as half full. It is all about perspective. The people who don't survive here are mostly pessimists. They can't see past the bad. You can't choose who posts here. That is my only gripe--butting heads with with some lame personalities and views. But like real life, that is just the way it is. I have no delusions. There is nothing to be resigned from.

I am not sad. I love this place. Where else can you encounter so many passionate, articulate, and intelligent misfits in one place? I see the glass as half full. It is all about perspective. The people who don't survive here are mostly pessimists. They can't see past the bad. You can't choose who posts here. That is my only gripe--butting heads with with some lame personalities and views. But like real life, that is just the way it is. I have no delusions. There is nothing to be resigned from.

It is not? But your post RADIATES resignation. I honestly don't want to offend you, but you make the impression of a tortured dog who still loves his owner. Let's be cats :brows:

It is not? But your post RADIATES resignation. I honestly don't want to offend you, but you make the impression of a tortured dog who still loves his owner. Let's be cats :brows:

Speaking of cats, should I bring Carwash over to torture Jerry in attempt to teach Car not to eat birds, or take Jerry to my dad's?

You think Solo is my abusive master? It isn't.

Anyhow, I agree, let's be...

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha Id rather be true to myself and bite the hand that "feeds" me than be a suck up sycophantic kiss ass. You say that as if one should worship at the alter..nope, no one can be or should be immune from criticism. At least David T has done some great things here in the past, unlike yourself :)

And by the way, you haven't a clue what goes on behind the scenes. Not one iota.

2011922-computer-room-bank-ibm-360-f1257_s1057_it9074.jpg

Behind the scenes photo of a moderator hard at work at Morrissey-solo.

It wasn't filtered because neither the site owner nor his moderators have any interest in keeping the tone civil. Whom are they trying to fool? They cannot honestly think that anyone believes DavidT, when he claims that he's trying to improve the board's atmosphere, while all his efforts are obviously designed to create more traffic. The anonymous posts, the moderators who don't actually moderate but stir things up, and only censor criticism but not the worthless bullcrap, the fact that the whole forum has by now turned into one big Pigsty. Why do they even have that sub forum? It's all in the name of traffic, nothing else, and everyone knows it. Some criticise them for it, others don't, because they actually enjoy behaving like wild boars on speed, but they must be aware that everyone knows the truth, and their denial makes them either look like liars, or pretty damn stupid. They can choose what appeals to them more.
Some people have jobs and can't babysit a website 24/7.
I support David T 100% and thank you for this site.

Haha Id rather be true to myself and bite the hand that "feeds" me than be a suck up sycophantic kiss ass. You say that as if one should worship at the alter..nope, no one can be or should be immune from criticism. At least David T has done some great things here in the past, unlike yourself :)

B0ly8.gif

Back
Top Bottom