2nd Irish Date rumoured for 28th June

ah thanks, ther'd have to be buses really....
think it'll be a hyde park type festival? or a cork type one?

ah thanks, ther'd have to be buses really....
think it'll be a hyde park type festival? or a cork type one?

It's still not officially announced yet, you have to be patient.
I suppose it would be the same setting as Cork gig.

It's still not officially announced yet, you have to be patient.
I suppose it would be the same setting as Cork gig.

yeah i knew that, i meant i hope its a moz night only not lots of acts..thats if its even true... :rolleyes:

Don't shoot the messenger, but......a friend has, as he puts it, had it "independently confirmed" by someone in an event management company that this gig is definitely taking place.

NO! :tears::tears::tears: Oh Morrissey, why the 28th of June?!
I can't go to the Cork gig and this would be perfect...if it wasn't for the fact that I'm flying to America around 1am on the 29th. :tears:
My heart is broken!
How long could it be until he cmes to Ireland again?! :(

NO! :tears::tears::tears: Oh Morrissey, why the 28th of June?!
I can't go to the Cork gig and this would be perfect...if it wasn't for the fact that I'm flying to America around 1am on the 29th. :tears:
My heart is broken!
How long could it be until he cmes to Ireland again?! :(

Ah not long, sure he'll have a new album out towards the end of the year and he is bound to tour that.

Hopefully if I find some money I will be going!

Don't shoot the messenger, but......a friend has, as he puts it, had it "independently confirmed" by someone in an event management company that this gig is definitely taking place.

whooo hooo, then they better get their arses into gear and announce it before i book up my return from Cork... *grr*

This has all gone quiet:(

And the thread about on the main thread has been hijacked by the usual assholes

cossy

Cossy - over on Irish Times Blog - On The Record, Jim Carroll has this to say...

i’m not in the business of making up stuff to put on the blog so you can take it from me that the gig is on. Or else one of my sources will be sleeping with the fishes by the end of the week.

LOL

I was the previous poster John he was replying too:D

Well lets see what happens Friday:)

cossy

oooh then friday it is,
i was starting to wonder whether we'd hear anything, typical wait till cork tix have been on sale. :rolleyes:

they've taken it off again don't know why - didn't say when tickets would be on sale or how much they'd be

this was event info:

POD CONCERTS/ 2ND SYMPHONY
MORRISSEY
OPEN AIR AT
LUGGALA, CO.WICKLOW
GATES 3PM-11:30PM
SAT 28-JUN-08

fingers crossed it will happen..

i really dont like the word 'gates' there...
sounds like a multi person festival... :mad:
i hope it is not so... we want another cork type one... *please*

Cossy - over on Irish Times Blog - On The Record, Jim Carroll has this to say...

i’m not in the business of making up stuff to put on the blog so you can take it from me that the gig is on. Or else one of my sources will be sleeping with the fishes by the end of the week.

and

apparently all will be revealed on Friday

RIGHT MR CARROLL YOU HAVE LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN

COSSY:)

whooo hooo, then they better get their arses into gear and announce it before i book up my return from Cork... *grr*

As someone who lives here I'd pick Cork anyway. If you're not driving Cork seems a lot more accessible. If you are driving Cork is a lot more accessible if you're getting off the ferry as its a straight road all the way there.

Knowing Morrissey as a man who doesn't handle technical difficulties well I'd go for the more practiced venue every time.

On the flip side it pisses down in Cork 23 hours a day so hopefully we'll be indoors.

As someone who lives here I'd pick Cork anyway. If you're not driving Cork seems a lot more accessible. If you are driving Cork is a lot more accessible if you're getting off the ferry as its a straight road all the way there.

Knowing Morrissey as a man who doesn't handle technical difficulties well I'd go for the more practiced venue every time.

On the flip side it pisses down in Cork 23 hours a day so hopefully we'll be indoors.

Its definitely indoors - even so we might be lucky enough to have one of our sunny weeks!!! Although it looks like were having our summer at the moment, so who knows.

sigh

Its definitely indoors - even so we might be lucky enough to have one of our sunny weeks!!! Although it looks like were having our summer at the moment, so who knows.

Summer 2008 has ended 13th May in London.
Friday 16th May's highest tempature in London is expected to be 14 Celsius. :(

Back
Top Bottom