2nd Irish Date rumoured for 28th June

I have a messenger also this concert will be confirmed a yes or no by 3pm today!!!!

cossy:):)

1,000? Really? :eek:
But according to the info that was briefly up on the ticketmastersite yesterday, it's an outdoor event. So only 1,000 for an open air concert?
That's not a whole lot... :(

they've taken it off again don't know why - didn't say when tickets would be on sale or how much they'd be

this was event info:

POD CONCERTS/ 2ND SYMPHONY
MORRISSEY
OPEN AIR AT
LUGGALA, CO.WICKLOW
GATES 3PM-11:30PM
SAT 28-JUN-08

fingers crossed it will happen..

1,000? Really? :eek:
But according to the info that was briefly up on the ticketmastersite yesterday, it's an outdoor event. So only 1,000 for an open air concert?
That's not a whole lot... :(

It's a country house, so apparently numbers have to be restricted.

According to Unarocks website, the event is called "A Day In The Life" and will feature Moz, a few other acts and some mad hippy shite such as an ambient bar and body and soul area. 63.50 for tix..........

Last edited:
Wicklow Gig

According to UnaRocks website, the event is called "A Day In The Life" and Moz is the headliner for a mad hippy day out in the mountains. Other acts, plus sandal wearing shite such as "Ambient Bar".........Tickets 69.50 but no word yet of when on sale. There ye go.

Re: Wicklow Gig

Thanks for the info, BF.
There is a big ad for it in "The Ticket" supplement of The Irish Times today, but no names, just says "Special Guests".

Yeah, could be touting Moz's name as a possible for publicity for the event. Sounds a little peculiar to me, but time will tell.

From the Unarocks website....

Luggala Estate in Wicklow, as previously reported by detective Jim Carroll will host a big gig this summer on June 28th. Morrissey will headline 'A Day In The Life' organised by Pod and Second Symphony. Other attractions will be a 'body and soul' area, 'ambient' bar (does that mean no queues?) and 'healthy organic food stalls'. Pass the hummus.

€69.50, 3pm - 11.30pm, no camping. Setting looks amazing. The festival website is down, though, fix it!

Oooppppss. Sorry bitchface. I see you had the same link.......

Do ya think there will be hair braiding going on???

I dunno, but I'd say there'll be a few crusty pairs of knickers all right.....the great unwashed would love this sort of a do.

I'd also say its safe to assume ye won't be able to get yer hands on a Mars Bar, a can of Coke and twenty Rothmans......better pack a picnic.

Last edited:
Me foot, sure I will sipping fresh spring water and chomping on organically grown veg. As for ciggies, bound to be plenty of the herbal variety. Only wish I had a few sprogs that I could openly breast feed in the front row...

Photo of the advert from today's Irish Times arts section "The Ticket"

notice Morrissey Logo with "M" substituted for "?" and logo used for the background...

Last edited:
Photo of the advert from today's Irish Times arts section "The Ticket"

notice Morrissey Logo with "M" substituted for "?" and logo used for the background...

I just saw this, I thought it was strange, but nice nonetheless. Pity I can't go though...:(

Back
Top Bottom