2nd Irish Date rumoured for 28th June

This whole Luggala thing is very strange.I'm afraid that if the capacity is 1000 when the website is up and running the tickets will sell out straight away.But on the other hand it might be a tad expensive for hippies so who knows what will happen??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

But on the other hand it might be a tad expensive for hippies so who knows what will happen??? :confused: :confused: :confused:[/QUOTE]

Of course, there'll also be the numerous flush Finians and Orlaghs who will bring little Fiachra out there so they can expose him to a truly organic atmosphere and fool themselves that they are getting in touch with their inner souls loike.........and then they'll pile back into the 4X4 and drive back to Sandyford.

Oh no! You guys are making this sound like the crowd's gonna be awful!
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
But on the other hand it might be a tad expensive for hippies so who knows what will happen??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Of course, there'll also be the numerous flush Finians and Orlaghs who will bring little Fiachra out there so they can expose him to a truly organic atmosphere and fool themselves that they are getting in touch with their inner souls loike.........and then they'll pile back into the 4X4 and drive back to Sandyford.[/QUOTE]

Bitchface, that's brilliant!!
And true...

It would not make financial sense for the promoters to hire this venue, apply for planning, shlepp all the gear down the backroads of Wicklow, order the 10 tonnes of mung beans and then only take 1,000 ticket sales.

Christ, the full page colour ads in the Times would set them back about half the takings........

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Folks I can confirm that Morrissey will not be appearing at this event.
This is coming from an official source:(:(

cossy

Sorry Folks I can confirm that Morrissey will not be appearing at this event.
This is coming from an official source:(:(

cossy

Wow, I'm really surprised! :eek: What was the story with the Morrissey-esque promotional ads, do you know? PR stunt, or did he pull out or something?
Hmm :p

Back
Top Bottom