3 new live dates summary (Manchester July 7, Berlin July 15, Sweden July 19)

Live from Berlin: he only loves the dead ones...

33032558_10156345321350967_4063646782708514816_n.jpg
i hope he's having a good time in berlin, weather has improved. these quiet, green spots are rare, but important, as they help the busy traveler to maintain a healthy energy level in a city that tends to draw it out of its unwitting guests. the blessings of a lush green cave, the beauty of an opulently blooming rhododendron waving its petals in the background. the last home of two beautiful souls that once resided amongst us, probably never as content as they are now. beware of the ticks though, handsome traveler, as they are almost everywhere, especially in the untouched undergrowth which only is visited by the hungry deer in the winter time

Morrissey is basically supporting Pegida. Germany's indie crowd is 95% left and very sensitive about right wing propaganda. Morrissey is a lost case.

wait for the capaign:
Ganz Berlin hasst Morrissey!

though i admire the alternative left for their energy in fighting neo-nazi tendencies in germany, i find the kindergarten-like "ganz berlin hasst ..." slogan rather childish. it discredits their cause. every schoolkid knows that one cannot have a constructive exchange of perspectives when using undifferentiated blanket terms like "ganz, immer, keine, nie, etc. " are they already infiltrated and ill-advised by afd people without knowing? such slogans only help the political adversary who can then relaxedly occupy the place of the adult conversation partner who is to be taken seriously and who deserves to be listened to. when you take a look at the election results of 2017, you can easily see that "the indie crowd" as you call them were indeed wrong, when stating that ganz berlin hates the afd after the federal elections. unfortunately and obviously it only helped the afd. it's time to grow up.

Here are some of the comments "Who will protect us from the police" got on YouTube:

"Shut up murrizey"
"The young Moz is dead. He will be missed."
"Who will protect us from The Police and Sting?"
"This song is actually about Sting. Morrissey is terrified of him"
"Who Will Protect the Police from Morrissey’s nephew Sam Esty Rayner?...it's the real quest"
"He should stick to singing and less to supporting rapist's and molesters."
"He is an idiot for not keeping quiet on this subject."
"I've listened again to the released audio, and I've read again the interview as printed. And I've read his comments in reply. I've also bought tickets to see him in Leeds next month, but it will be my last time, and I've listened to his new cd and that will be the last one also ( I have all his previous albums). I'm fed up of him preaching, which has become worse over the last 10 years, and his petulant behaviour when people disagree with him, or dare to question what he has just said. I would prefer it if he just kept quiet, and let his music speak for him, but this idea that he is some God like person, who only does interviews on his terms, is getting beyond a joke now. He has turned into a caricature of himself, like a Spitting Image puppet. You do what you want, but for me its time to leave this relationship, to move on."

though i admire the alternative left for their energy in fighting neo-nazi tendencies in germany, i find the kindergarten-like "ganz berlin hasst ..." slogan rather childish. it discredits their cause. every schoolkid knows that one cannot have a constructive exchange of perspectives when using undifferentiated blanket terms like "ganz, immer, keine, nie, etc. " are they already infiltrated and ill-advised by afd people without knowing? such slogans only help the political adversary who can then relaxedly occupy the place of the adult conversation partner who is to be taken seriously and who deserves to be listened to. when you take a look at the election results of 2017, you can easily see that "the indie crowd" as you call them were indeed wrong, when stating that ganz berlin hates the afd after the federal elections. unfortunately and obviously it only helped the afd. it's time to grow up.

yet you are supporting this old silly xenophob who is talking the language of AFD. The indie crowd might have lost the election but they will certainly never again pay a ticket for this alt-right man.

read that Spiegel Interview again.

I'm really amazed by playing such a big venue in Berlin. Hard to understand a promoter taking on such a huge scale show. Tickets will surely be around Euro 70 which is extortionate, truly ridiculous. I can see this being half empty and really curious to see how Berliners respond to him

Reckon I've got to say the business model of The Morrissey Marketing Group (TMMG), ltd West Hollywood-Los Angeles-Beverly Hills needs to be taught at all the business schools around the world. Reckon the USA and even the Moz Angeles well has dried up for now and they have adapted and overcome by figuring out how to get more foreigner money for a 58 year old rock star. I reckon Steve has already used the "our UK days are over" line once before to sell tickets, but I reckon he can say "our Nazi country days are over" to sell tickets in Germany.

yet you are supporting this old silly xenophob who is talking the language of AFD. The indie crowd might have lost the election but they will certainly never again pay a ticket for this alt-right man.

good for you. could you please explain to me what "the language of afd" is? are you subsuming certain discourses under this label? i myself have never read an analysis of afd-language, but would really be interested in its particular characteristics. are they any different from other kinds of "alt-right discourses"? or are you using them synonymously? in what way do you think has "this silly old xenophob who is talking the language of afd" (your label?) adopted any of these discourses and in particular an afd language? i'd be interested to examine and discuss that, but then we will really have to get into the details.
i am not very good at handling emotionalized debates which turn personal. do you think we could avoid that?

When the F have the indie crowd 'bought' tickets?:crazy:
Thats why they are called 'indie' they have no job or money.
They are going to do this and they are going to win the election
BUT
they dont.:laughing:

When the F have the indie crowd 'bought' tickets?:crazy:
Thats why they are called 'indie' they have no job or money.
They are going to do this and they are going to win the election
BUT
they dont.:laughing:

why im not suprised that the Ustasha are in love with the new Morrissey

good for you. could you please explain to me what "the language of afd" is? are you subsuming certain discourses under this label? i myself have never read an analysis of afd-language, but would really be interested in its particular characteristics. are they any different from other kinds of "alt-right discourses"? or are you using them synonymously? in what way do you think has "this silly old xenophob who is talking the language of afd" (your label?) adopted any of these discourses and in particular an afd language? i'd be interested to examine and discuss that, but then we will really have to get into the details.
i am not very good at handling emotionalized debates which turn personal. do you think we could avoid that?

Berlin the new European capital of rape.
"Ich will, dass Deutschland deutsch ist"

(you are also very good at adopting right wing propaganda for good, oh wait ....)

Does that say when tickets are on sale?
Thanks
The 3 German ticket sources quoted in the advert don't link to any information yet. Probably too soon.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom