3D Morrissey

JD93

1zg3q05.jpg

Last edited:
Woahh Morrissey Sim! This rocks! Bring on more 80s Sims like Boy George, Pete Burns and Madonna!

The only good thing about this is the belt buckle.

I think there is a likeness, but you can do that on TS2 using a photo (*is a Sims geek*). It's made me want to pull out Sims 3 again as one of mine is a Moz lookalike- still haven't got any of the new expansion packs though. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I should get my arse over to the EA forums again.

All of us are in the gutter, but some of us are staring at Morrissey's crotch...

I actually stare a lot at all peoples crotches! I think it's some sort of damage from working with service since people generally keep their wallet around that area, so you always end up staring there when you watch them take up their wallet!

I think there is a likeness, but you can do that on TS2 using a photo (*is a Sims geek*). It's made me want to pull out Sims 3 again as one of mine is a Moz lookalike- still haven't got any of the new expansion packs though. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I should get my arse over to the EA forums again.

This confession makes me love you even more. :p

I actually stare a lot at all peoples crotches! I think it's some sort of damage from working with service since people generally keep their wallet around that area, so you always end up staring there when you watch them take up their wallet!

Sadly I never worked in retail long enough for this habit to develop. It would have whiled away 9-hour shifts nicely. Ho hum. :D Incidentally, the shop I worked at last summer once had a customer with a scary resemblence to Morrissey, but about 20 years older.

This confession makes me love you even more. :p

Thanks, I do have my nerdy charms. :p

Sadly I never worked in retail long enough for this habit to develop. It would have whiled away 9-hour shifts nicely. Ho hum. :D Incidentally, the shop I worked at last summer once had a customer with a scary resemblence to Morrissey, but about 20 years older.

Another thing that happends a lot is guys scratching their crotches and....I honestly don't know what they're doing but they seem to be.....scratching something!

Another thing that happends a lot is guys scratching their crotches and....I honestly don't know what they're doing but they seem to be.....scratching something!

Interesting that some girls perv over Morrissey's crotch. I presume most value him on a different level without the perv aspect? I may be wrong but this isn't something people normally mention in real life conversations about him.

I noticed that a bit too, especially when they're about to hand you money or take change from you. :squiffy:

I know, so disgusting. Once a girl who was paying took a bill out of her bra (!!!!!) and handed it to me and it was covered in her sweat!

Back
Top Bottom