7" promos

hate1988

If you're interested in any of these 7" promos please message me with an offer and email address. All are Mint/Mint unplayed. Thank you.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 212
I’m interested, sent you a message, wish people wouldn’t say “mint” tho, when the records have been kept in the sleeves for 30years, can see the Love Life ringwear from the moon! ??‍♂️

You can’t afford it, bum.
You obviously have not seen my collection, but again no one cares what you think because you are a pathetic idiot that's very lonely inside. There is help if you will just humble yourself and get rid of your selfishness, and you need to grow up a bit. .....now as usual you will reply with vulgar words because you dont know anyway else, and that's why pathetic came in

You obviously have not seen my collection, but again no one cares what you think because you are a pathetic idiot that's very lonely inside. There is help if you will just humble yourself and get rid of your selfishness, and you need to grow up a bit. .....now as usual you will reply with vulgar words because you dont know anyway else, and that's why pathetic came in
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom