91/92 prints given to me by Linder and unseen footage

madasun

Rich beyond Belief
On Timeout
Linder gave me a collection of prints at the Astoria in London. There is about 30 some of which maybe unseen. I'll have to dig them out and post them.
I also have a VHS somewhere of Morrissey rehearsing at the BBC around the time of Your Arsenal. It shows several run throughs and Morrissey sitting about. I'll get it transferred and post as a Christmas present.

Re: 91/92 prints given to me by Linder and unseen footage.

Linder gave me a collection of prints at the Astoria in London. There is about 30 some of which maybe unseen. I'll have to dig them out and post them.
I also have a VHS somewhere of Morrissey rehearsing at the BBC around the time of Your Arsenal. It shows several run throughs and Morrissey sitting about. I'll get it transferred and post as a Christmas present.

Nifty!

P.

I'll second that nifty, and raise you a spiffy!

I love seeing Morrissey sitting about :thumb:

:thumb:

Now looking forward to Christmas!

I'll try and dig it out tomorrow and get it converted.

Wow! Thanks very much for your kindness. I, too, am now looking forward to Christmas :)

Where's our Christmas present?!

Back
Top Bottom