_

hoefully they've fixed the dates on the back cover to 2017, so that my 2016 shoots up in value!

A quick comparison to the YouTube video of the string session for "Dear God Please Help Me" seems to reveal this is the Forum Music Village studio, further lending credence to recording being underway. The board and window to the recording room would be to Boz's left in the photo.

A quick comparison to the YouTube video of the string session for "Dear God Please Help Me" seems to reveal this is the Forum Music Village studio, further lending credence to recording being underway. The board and window to the recording room would be to Boz's left in the photo.

Well spotted!

Part of the HMV vinyl exclusives week?
Seeing is believing. :)
Regards,
FWD.
(Should add: if it is part of that promotion, it is an in store event and I'm not quite sure how it might be marketed/sold abroad).

Last edited:

So there is the " confirmation " Boz is in Rome toooo!!
Thanks for the thorough investigation, Jamie. :thumb:

Last edited:
So there is the " confirmation " Boz is Rome toooo!!
Thanks for the thorough investigation, Jamie. :thumb:
O/T, but besides the Spanish Steps post, Lyn just posted this to confirm:

Regards,
FWD.

Please can you link me to this video - thank you.

Hasn't everyone got one already, after a pallet's worth was 'accidentally' released several months ago? :lbf:

Yay mystery over and am happy to see further evidence that recording is under way

Skinhead bleacher jeans. Will it be as common among the middle class as the bomber jacket?

Doubt it !

It's good somebody brought Boz up to speed from the announcement some 6 months ago!
But really, it's not about the record in this photo, is it?

Part of the HMV vinyl exclusives week?
Seeing is believing. :)
Regards,
FWD.
(Should add: if it is part of that promotion, it is an in store event and I'm not quite sure how it might be marketed/sold abroad).
I usually post as northernleech on here but having problems logging on .. so using my Facebook instead .. anyway I work for hub (still) ... our vinyl exclusives is Saturday 17th and they are all confirmed now . So think this will be a normal Friday audio release , we had the liam Gallagher 7" last week (£12.99) .. Will check this out tomorrow and let you know ( if anyone cares) . Liam was only in selected stores ( larger stores ) so this may be the same .

I usually post as northernleech on here but having problems logging on .. so using my Facebook instead .. anyway I work for hub (still) ... our vinyl exclusives is Saturday 17th and they are all confirmed now . So think this will be a normal Friday audio release , we had the liam Gallagher 7" last week (£12.99) .. Will check this out tomorrow and let you know ( if anyone cares) . Liam was only in selected stores ( larger stores ) so this may be the same .
Not hub... hmv

MZboBKp.jpg

Boz you are looking great! Looks like you have lost some weight as well. Thanks for sending the picture and good luck with the recording! Still awaiting your books. The world is missing out.....

Tags
12" vinyl boz boorer the queen is dead the smiths

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom