A big wonder about tomorrow.

boy

I just sneaked upon a diary on the internet which said that someone in sweden was about to see morrissey tomorrow.

where is morrissey playing tomorrow if he is even playing that is.

dearest regards// Boy

My english sucks so I probably didn't understand right... Is he in Sweden? Then I have to go there quickly or he must come to here.

it may be a big missunderstandig by me. but I got that feeling when the person wrote that she way about to se him tomorrow. The one writing the diray is from sweden but I dont know if the concert or whatever it is with morrissey will be in sweden or somewhere else in europe.

but I need to know.

sorry for my bad english.

//Boy

it may be a big missunderstandig by me. but I got that feeling when the person wrote that she way about to se him tomorrow. The one writing the diray is from sweden but I dont know if the concert or whatever it is with morrissey will be in sweden or somewhere else in europe.

but I need to know.

sorry for my bad english.

//Boy
Well, it's possible.
Your english isn't bad. ;)

thank you, but I really need to know, soon.

im going crazy doesn't anybody know if he will play somewhere tomorrow?

He isn't touring at the moment. Tour dates are usually announced on true-to-you.net and there's nothing about a Swedish or any other date on there as far as I know. Sorry.

Morrissey played Karlstad (Sweden), Nöjesfabriken on August 8, 2006.

Perhaps you're reading an old diary/blog?

I see thanks. my friends has sent a message to the person writing the diary to get mor info but well, maybe its just my soul hoping to much for some morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom