A.f.i

brenda

FLOW ~
well im very new here and I was just wondering if their is any other afi fans or anyone thats heard of them here?

Hello :) I just joined too actually
I come on here occasionally but thought I may aswell join-
my keyboard doesnt work properly so excuse my bad grammar and things
WELL :D I love AFI actually Brenda- They are one of my favourite bands-
although I cant say i really like the earlier albums so much-
or at least I have to be in the mood for that kind of thing- But i love the last four albums from Art of drowning to Crash love :guitar:
my favourite album would probably be sing the sorrow and my favourite songs would be Death of seasons- God called in sick today- The interview - He who laughs last...-Morningstar- End transmission- The great disappointment- at a glance- The missing frame-
I could go on- I do think AFI are an awesome band though :) I dont know theyre very popular over here in the UK to be honest- but then I suppose most popular music here is pretty bad :(
Sorry if i dont always make much sense with what I post on here :o
But yeah :) I love AFI and Davey is pretty damn hot :cool:

thats awesome! i wasnt really wasn't expecting anyone to really like them since where I live not many people know who they are and such........are you part of the DF!?!?! anyway how can you not love their earlier stuff! I'd have to say that December Underground and crash loce are my least favorite albums but i still love them just not as much i suppose.
But i absolutely agree Davey is a beautiful man.

i'm surprised "sing the sorrow" is yours or anyone's favorite afi album, i can't really make it through the whole thing. i don't hate electronic music but i feel the electronic parts on that album really muddy what are, at their cores, still pretty good songs. i'm partial to the one that came out before black sails. the one with "mouth" and "eyes" in the title. my favorite afi song, though, without question is "a winter's tale."

I listened to them when I was in middle school. I don't mind them, but I am aware of that the lead singer is a fan of the Smiths.

:) Well to be honest I havent really listened all that much to the earlier stuff
Im not really into hardcore stuff becuase im a girl :p - [Im not a girl really just a pussy :lbf:]
but yeah I do like the art of drowning a lot and thats kind of in between :D

but :eek: I love decemberunderground so much- and- i do like Crash love very much too- I suppose those albums are more my kind of stuff though really

But yes :) I think AFI are much better than most of the other music of a similar style- that ive heard- and its a shame they arent as popular anymore- not many people know of their music really- but- then again im sure they make a good living so :thumb:

Have you heard 100 Words Brenda- or anyone else- it was a song recorded for sing the sorrow but it didnt make the album- I just heard it for the first time last night and i think its pretty awesome - Ill link it if thats allowed-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRehsM1ParE - the quality is way better on the disc obviously- but :)

x

^ oh hah. are you sure youre not a girl...?? :) im just kidding and im sure youre not a "pussy"

Of course ive heard 100 words! its a very lovely song.....

Back
Top Bottom