A new American hero

Re: A new American hero.

although, i still think JLH could make a comeback.
i heard she was writing a country album
but this is still my ALL TIME FAVE

downdowndowndowndown
haha

Last edited by a moderator:

although, i still think JLH could make a comeback.
i heard she was writing a country album
but this is still my ALL TIME FAVE

downdowndowndowndown
haha

I dunno, I think her 14 minutes might be over! how ever, I've heard that Russell Brand is pregnant now.

i dunno ese i think it entirely possible that if r kelly and jlh combined, they could explode our brainz

i mean, look

she poledances!

Hewitt Likes To 'Vajazzle' Her Genitals

6 hours ago | WENN | See recent WENN news »

Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt regularly gives her genitals a sparkly makeover - by decorating her "precious lady" with expensive crystals.

The Ghost Whisperer star first experienced the wonder of the vaginal glitter when a friend offered to add a dash of bling to cheer her up after a love split - and now she regularly adds a sparkle before going out to attend events, parties and launches.

She explains, "It's called 'vajazzling'. After a break-up, a friend of mine Swarovski-crystalled my precious lady and it shined (sic) like a disco ball... Women should 'vajazzle' their vajay-jays (vagina)."

Hewitt confessed she was wearing the bling during her appearance on chat show Lopez Tonight on Tuesday: "I am currently vajazzled... It's cute."

Asked if boyfriend Jamie Kennedy likes her sparkled vagina on the TV show, the actress quipped, "I've had no complaints." »

I thought the guy wasn't that great a singer but he gave Prince a run for the money when he started doing the splits.

He should have thought of a way to rhyme James Brown with Pants on the ground.

It's a crime that Billy Mays didn't live to film a commercial for "the Vajazzler."

This became an instant hit in my family. The kids are still singing it. :rolleyes::lbf:

He really is a hero! :thumb:

General Larry Platt: A Real American Idol

This week on American Idol, 62-year-old novelty rapper General Larry Platt upstaged all the "real" singers on the Atlanta auditions episode with his instantly viral hit, "Pants On The Ground." But Platt is not just some William Hungian TV clown angling for 15 minutes of YouTube fame. His real legacy in fact extends all the way back to the '60s, when he was a teenage crusader for the Civil Rights Movement in Georgia..

That's right: General Larry Platt isn't just a wannabe American Idol, he's a bona fide American hero. The man was even honored with his own holiday in Atlanta, Larry Platt Day, on September 4, 2001, for his "priceless and immeasurable contributions to society" and "his great energy and commitment to equality and the protection of the innocent and for his outstanding service to the Atlanta community and the citizens of Georgia.".

On that fateful day, the Georgia General Assembly declared: "For the past 40 years, Larry Platt has given of himself in service to the people of the City of Atlanta, the State of Georgia, and the nation...Larry Platt merits the highest recognition for his many valuable contributions to the Civil Rights Movement and his dedication to the struggle for equality and human rights.".

Platt was actually a student of Martin Luther King Jr. back in the day, which makes the timing of his sudden fame quite interesting, given that next Monday is MLK Day. In the early '60s when he was only 16, he worked with activist groups like the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee and Southern Christian Leadership Conference to fight racial segregation in the South. He was even beaten while participating in the infamous "Bloody Sunday" protest march from Selma to Montgomery in Alabama. .

During that time, according to an article in USA Today about the unlikely "overnight celebrity," Platt actually got his "General" nickname from prominent civil rights leader Reverend Hosea Williams, who was impressed by his valiant efforts. The General remains a community activist to this day, working with the United Youth Adult Conference (a volunteer organization set up to find missing children in the Atlanta area) and fighting public foreclosures.

Somewhat sadly, General Larry Platt may now be forever better known as the "Pants On The Ground Guy," rather than for his years of activism. But if his American Idol fame draws more public attention to his heroic past and what he's stood for all his life, then in way his audition will be far more important and impactful than the one by whoever ends up winning American Idol this year..

Plus, admit it: "Pants On The Ground" is a darn good song. Really, every day should be Larry Platt Day.

Back
Top Bottom