A new compilation album 'Swords'

Re: So, a new compilation album 'Swords'

Please let there be at least one previously unreleased track on this compilation! Oldest trick in the book, but it is so worth it!

Please let there be at least one previously unreleased track on this compilation! Oldest trick in the book, but it is so worth it!

No it isn't if you've already got it!

I own most the songs, but I'm still gonna get it. :thumb: (true fan) :rolleyes::D

I came across this site when I searched for info about this album.

http://www.morrisseyswords.com/

Which contains nothing more but this picture. The picture looks real to me but I do not know who the other men in the picture are. It could be the album's cover, which could also mean the title can be interpreted as "Morrissey's Words" instead of "Morrissey - Swords". The picture is considerably larger on the site mentioned above, by the way.

Which contains nothing more but this picture. The picture looks real to me but I do not know who the other men in the picture are. It could be the album's cover, which could also mean the title can be interpreted as "Morrissey's Words" instead of "Morrissey - Swords". The picture is considerably larger on the site mentioned above, by the way.

This picture is from the inner sleeve of the YoR single "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris." I'm not sure what the deal with this site is. It'll be interesting if he uses this image for the compilation. hmm.. The plot unfolds :D

EDIT: Having a look at the site, I noticed that it's hosted by GoDaddy.com, which is a cheap webspace provider. Although the font overlay makes it look like it might be legit, it most likely is not. :(

The men with him are the members of the band. As Mcrickson said, it's from the Paris inner sleeve. It could possibly be legit at some point, or maybe even someone just posting their artwork for it.

Oh the racket it'll make if that indeed is the artwork.

The men with him are the members of the band. As Mcrickson said, it's from the Paris inner sleeve. It could possibly be legit at some point, or maybe even someone just posting their artwork for it.

Oh the racket it'll make if that indeed is the artwork.

It'd just be depressing because it's nothing new..:blushing:

This picture is from the inner sleeve of the YoR single "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris." I'm not sure what the deal with this site is. It'll be interesting if he uses this image for the compilation. hmm.. The plot unfolds

Actually, because it's a b-sides compilation, it will be this image, but seen from behind.

S.

Brief and pointless observation - "Morrissey - Swords" - alter the punctuation ever so slightly, and you have "Morrissey's Words".

Peter

Brief and pointless observation - "Morrissey - Swords" - alter the punctuation ever so slightly, and you have "Morrissey's Words".

Peter

Yes, I like that as well! :thumb:

But surely the cover will be a previously unused image, yeah?
*hopes

Peter

Interesting, I like your way of thinking. :thumb:

I am looking forward to 'Swords' immensely. :D By the way, what actual date in October is it released on? I'd like to get it before the Swindon gig so I can listen on the way down. :)

Interesting, I like your way of thinking. :thumb:

I am looking forward to 'Swords' immensely. :D By the way, what actual date in October is it released on? I'd like to get it before the Swindon gig so I can listen on the way down. :)

Just put the compilation together yourself on a CD-R and listen to that. Every b-side from YATQ onwards. Job's a good'un.

Anotherrrrrrrrrrr non 'new album' album.
He needs to get his arse into a recording studio and record new stuff!

Dunno if I'll get it. For my mind current B sides aren't a patch on the 90s B sides. (Though there are exceptions of course)

Back
Top Bottom