"A soft place to land" Goodbye, Realitybites

He’s a coward is that Paul. Paul the Terrible, in fact. Lazy dosser who is his parents biggest regret, and mistake. The internet again - giving platforms to none fighters like that.

She was one of a kind. Sad after so many years to see her gone. If anyone could make you laugh it was Realitybites.

Hmm. Let's look at the evidence. Trolls someone after a death for a second time, comes running when name is mentioned, denies they are the poster, for the thousandth time. It doesn't look good.
That was as crazy as anyone believing Biden got 80 million votes.

I tried to get to know her, just in passing, i was very kind to her and she really was just nasty back to me. It takes a certain type of person to be cruel to someone who is kind to you. Probably why she killed herself.

I tried to get to know her, just in passing, i was very kind to her and she really was just nasty back to me. It takes a certain type of person to be cruel to someone who is kind to you. Probably why she killed herself.

And there we have it, you're a troll. If you really knew her or followed her posts on this site you would know that she didn’t kill herself. You’re one of those sick feeble cowards who like to post lies about people knowing they can’t respond.

Last edited:

A pro-Trump troll insulting a deceased person. Ticks all the boxes labelled c***.

Typical Blake comment
14 years on since you started to butcher Morrissey’s work, and you still can’t sing. That’s the laughter in our revenge. Galloping towards 65, and you’re sullying a dead person again on the internet, yet stand there rolling your tongue round your chin, whilst posing for pictures at the odd gig you turn up to. I’d rather forget the time you soiled yourself in Llandudno, but I can’t. I’d rather forget the time, you giggled your way out of Brixton in 2011 whilst trying to hold court in your dads suit (a tour you made a nuisance of yourself at several gigs). But, the sight of you drunk, acting the twat in Hammersmith, whilst sobbing and convincing yourself you really are Morrissey, was one of the most horrific of sights I can’t forget.

RIP really bites xxx

Is he blackmailed by some of these psychos that are hanging around here non-stop, I wonder?
Online smear campaigns as a new business model by certain internet portals or users that later, as reputation agencies or detectives, approach the injured party with the promise to remove all the information, cashing in on it. Sometimes the money flows, sometimes it doesn't.

Just now stumbled across this thread. Around seven years ago or so we had some right tussles on here, me and Jehne. But who the hell cares? I wouldn't wish her anything but a long and happy life. It's a shock that she's gone. Does anyone know how she died?

Just now stumbled across this thread. Around seven years ago or so we had some right tussles on here, me and Jehne. But who the hell cares? I wouldn't wish her anything but a long and happy life. It's a shock that she's gone. Does anyone know how she died?
I vaguely remember her talking about having had a medical procedure done. My impression was that it was cancer but I could be wrong.

I vaguely remember her talking about having had a medical procedure done. My impression was that it was cancer but I could be wrong.
Thanks. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was cancer. Horrific illness.

somebody told me this a while ago, but when it came as a facebook bday note, it hit, cuz im gonna be out her way this summer for the first time in years
and while I didnt often agree with her? she was one of the best, especially in pms, a deep soul, the world is lesser for her passing...

Back
Top Bottom