A test or a warning

Neil Codling and Eddy with Neil Codling peeking into rifke's bedroom
20201123_231525.jpg
20201002_204115.jpg

the one with eddy is SO good!! :hearteyes:

i think you should redo the one with just neil because it's just okay. i mean, i like it because it's neil, but i think you could do better. i'd like you to paint him like this:

or this:

or this:

or this:

c'mon, shazz, it'll give us BOTH something to live for :hearteyes:

i think you should redo the one with just neil because it's just okay. i mean, i like it because it's neil, but i think you could do better. i'd like you to paint him like this:

or this:

or this:

or this:

I'll give it some thought.

or this:

or this:

or this:

I'll apply watercolor ground on stretched canvas today. It'll take 2 days to cure. Then I'll start sketching him.

Pencil can't be erased from watercolor ground, but I'll sketch as well as I can.

no, it's okay if youve already sketched it! unshaven neil is still neil!!
No I haven't started yet. Just letting you know I'll do my best with my first try, because it's not erasable.

No I haven't started yet. Just letting you know I'll do my best with my first try, because it's not erasable.
itd better be swoon-worthy!!!!!

by the way, eddy wanted me to take a picture of himself with his painting. he loves it! (we still dont have a place for it yet, but we[re keeping it very safe until we do)

______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

Wow, page 2. Figured not all are responses, but hey, thanks! I don't intend to bore you with my question but I struggle with that at times. LOL I feel like I sounded like a downer. Sorry bout that.

Wow, page 2. Figured not all are responses, but hey, thanks! I don't intend to bore you with my question but I struggle with that at times. LOL I feel like I sounded like a downer. Sorry bout that.
Forgive me if the painting and drawing thread wasn't well tended.

Back
Top Bottom