A thread for people suffering from depression

It is extremely important for so many things and you better keep your copper low anyway cause it's not like it is particularly good for you.
Zinc will also help keep your skin oil in check and your skin will be much stronger and if you cut yourself it heals faster.
Check out propolis next which is what bees use to fend off bacteria and fungus but go for the non alcohol one, the black propolis.
I have propolis. I tried it recently but it didn't do much. I already take so much stuff that it went on the 'can't justify the extra expense' list. But I'm keeping it handy for infections etc.

I’m bored out of my arse with people online OverSharing. So what, it’s all awful but with a bit of imagination you can find beauty. Move on and shut up I say. You’ll all be dead before you know it. :rolleyes: STOP WASTING TIME Dimwits XXX

I’m bored out of my arse with people online OverSharing. So what, it’s all awful but with a bit of imagination you can find beauty. Move on and shut up I say. You’ll all be dead before you know it. :rolleyes: STOP WASTING TIME Dimwits XXX
Life is a constant waste of time but it takes real living to realise it so come back when you have and join the club.

I have propolis. I tried it recently but it didn't do much. I already take so much stuff that it went on the 'can't justify the extra expense' list. But I'm keeping it handy for infections etc.
It's for the mouth and throat and gums mostly and not the rest of the body as much. It is in the mouth that nitrates turn into vicious nitrites.
Regular honey is better for the rest of the body but for those reacting to sugar, just forget about it.

The world is almost completely void of inspiration. Except nature and some art. Everyone is staring at their phones everywhere you go and are completely closed off

They might invent excuses but it takes real courage to try to be an inspiration to someone. Even if they dont appreciate it.
That's because we've all done the things we wanted to do and there really is no more to see or do or experience. That is why the Beckham's take the Ramsay's to a vineyard like the boring people in multi coloured clothes that they are.
Still people wonder why the famous take drugs and die from it.

He’s the best thing that happened to this place. Urbanus, that is.
cause we all care what witless anons think is the best thing for this place...

I played my boyfriend a few songs off an album that really helped me a lot when I was cripplingly depressed... it’s not morrissey (sorry).
He was like wow do you ever feel like this anymore? And it made me think, sometimes, I do. But there’s a big difference between not leaving the house for days on end and feeling lonesome eating a Whole Foods Salad in your car like some kind of God damn animal.
So, I guess I still feel depressed sometimes... but probably not more than the next guy.

I've added iron as well cause it stops my heart from racing and tinnitus like sounds in the ear disappear. Every woman should take iron for 5 days a month maybe more.
But do get the one with both the heme iron and the non heme iron cause that way you won't get stomach pains.

Life and people and the way I am gives me a constant depression and it's impossible to avoid life and people and the hardest of the lot is avoiding yourself.

I don't believe in depression as such as I am a firm believer of us all reacting to missing out on something that we need to stay in shape. Then again life situations can make you depressed and people dying on you and fatal injuries and more can really send people into a bottomless pit of darkness.

It's weird for me cause I would not be the one I am without my periods of being depressed or whatever it is. Sometimes it is just me being tired cause I've never been diagnosed but think I suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome which means you have good and bad periods.

But is it depression if you cannot make yourself enjoy life and make something out of it?

The more I stay away from things the better I feel and I sometimes imagine living on a deserted island or in lighthouse out in nowhere having everything I need like food and internet would be the perfect life for me.

So if you have that to offer by all means drop me a line.

When it comes to changing your life then I know only love can truly make you change but not always for the better but it does change you and make you let go of a lot of things you've been carrying around.

I love that Plato thinking that we search for our other half and that we feel more at ease at night than during the day for a reason connected with that. When we do find someone it is like a missing piece of us has been found and we do feel more complete.

I've more or less avoided life for 10 years now and it was a real luxury to have but the struggles are still there so not everything has to do with life or other people or yourself. Maybe it is the constant repeat of it all that drags us down and we're all sent out in life to make the most of it but in all honesty the best times of my life nothing much happened.

I now live with the feeling that life and people are weird and that nothing is real and there are little bits of evidence along the way that makes me absolutely sure that this thing called life is a trick someone or something is playing on us.

We stare out from the goggles that are our eyes at the world and David Icke said something fascinating about that. We're all trapped in something longing to get away and maybe that is why people always end up travelling to some man made paradise for some escapism but for me paradise is hell.

We are not supposed to live in the here and now and no one is ever truly able to do that for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Back
Top Bottom