Abortion

The only people still debating the right to self-determination and proper medical care for women - including abortion - are:

1. Men, who can’t stand the fact that women have an equal status of self-determination to their own.

2. Men, who’re impotent.

3. Religious f***-tards who cherry-pick parts of their tenets and live mostly by the ones that don’t affect them personally. This one is high and Holy for Catholics and their Muslim compatriots.

Fak Arf.

Why all this fuss about Poland making abortion harder?

I'm not religious, so no feelings on it that way, but it should only be allowed in the following circumstances:-

Incest. Rape. Immediate threat to the life of mother and/or child.

I'd never criticise anyone for feeling they couldn't look after a child for whatever reason, but if they don't want it, give it up for adoption. Plenty of people want a child & can't have one.

Poland have got it right.
...said the man, to women everywhere. Clearly you’re Catholic. That’s sad, in itself but that’s the doctrine you’ve been brainwashed to follow. Rather than grow, as an individual, you choose to dump your half-wit nonsense on others. Let them deal with it. You believe in sky-fairies, but not a woman’s right to choose what she does with her own body. You’re simply calling for often fatal, back-alley procedures. You’re a blight on humanity. Thanks for coming out though.

Now male Morrissey fans are arguing over a woman’s right to choose what she does with her own body? We live in strange times.

I'm not religious, so no feelings on it that way, but it should only be allowed in the following circumstances:-

I'd never criticise anyone for feeling they couldn't look after a child for whatever reason, but if they don't want it, give it up for adoption. Plenty of people want a child & can't have one.

Fak Arf, Shitstain...

There are many reasons that a woman might choose to have an abortion. NONE of them are ANY of ANY of your f***ing business.

Any male spouting otherwise is one of the many reasons. NOBODY wants to raise a c***, the like of you.

Now male Morrissey fans are arguing over a woman’s right to choose what she does with her own body? We live in strange times.
But the argument is not really about what a woman does to her body, its more what she does to the body of the baby inside of her.

But the argument is not really about what a woman does to her body, its more what she does to the body of the baby inside of her.
Instead of copy-pasting things you "happened to stumble upon" here maybe you should take a course in basic biology,

Aw, how can you say that? This is a Morrissey fansite, you do come here because you love Morrissey don’t you ?
I don't love Morrissey. I don't know Morrissey. I like most of his music a lot.
Anyway, instead of using the word "dipshit" to address you I really should have said, "Did you see Ketamine Sun's recent post? One can't help but feel Ketamine Sun is a dipshit."
Then it wouldn't be name-calling. and I actually do like you and think you're interesting but sometimes your logic does cause me to become, as you put it, "triggered."

I don't love Morrissey. I don't know Morrissey. I like most of his music a lot.
Anyway, instead of using the word "dipshit" to address you I really should have said, "Did you see Ketamine Sun's recent post? One can't help but feel Ketamine Sun is a dipshit."
Then it wouldn't be name-calling. and I actually do like you and think you're interesting but sometimes your logic does cause me to become, as you put it, "triggered."

But I would totally understand why you would call me that if I treated animals cruelly and violently and if you were passionate about animal rights and you called me a dip shit because of my actions toward them then I would put myself in your shoes and understand why you would call me that.

But I would totally understand why you would call me that if I treated animals cruelly and violently and if you were passionate about animal rights and you called me a dip shit because of my actions toward them then I would put myself in your shoes and understand why you would call me that.
Okay. But your understanding of it wouldn't really make it any more or less appropriate or necessary. And if you want to make a category like "It's okay to call people names if they abuse animals" you have two problems.
First is that I only referred to you, not to a group of people that includes you. Second is that you're going to have to set up several other categories such as, "It's okay to wish death on people if they write an annoying article about you."
You're going to have to do a lot of work to make Morrissey right in every instance.

Okay. But your understanding of it wouldn't really make it any more or less appropriate or necessary. And if you want to make a category like "It's okay to call people names if they abuse animals" you have two problems.
First is that I only referred to you, not to a group of people that includes you. Second is that you're going to have to set up several other categories such as, "It's okay to wish death on people if they write an annoying article about you."
You're going to have to do a lot of work to make Morrissey right in every instance.
It might be or seem appropriate and necessary from the point of view of an animal rights activist.

Well you brought up the subspecies thing and seemed to be trying to draw some parallels between that interview and our exchange.

It might be or seem appropriate and necessary from the point of view of an animal rights activist.

Well you brought up the subspecies thing and seemed to be trying to draw some parallels between that interview and our exchange.
Well the parallel is name-calling. It's rude, stupid and counter-productive no matter who does it.

There are many reasons that a woman might choose to have an abortion. NONE of them are ANY of ANY of your f***ing business.

Any male spouting otherwise is one of the many reasons. NOBODY wants to raise a c***, the like of you.
Calm down love. Have a shave & reflect on the fact many thousands of people are childless & want a baby but can’t have one.

If some slag gets spaffed up down a back alley, then decides she doesn’t want it, why should the kid suffer? Or those potential parents?

And to the c*** who said I was ‘clearly catholic’, I’m not at all - I just think it’s a bit unfair a child should miss out on life because the mother doesn’t want her career ruined or some shit like that.

Well the parallel is name-calling. It's rude, stupid and counter-productive no matter who does it.
In most cases I agree. But I feel it’s more important understanding or trying to understand why someone may resort to name calling.

Calm down love. Have a shave & reflect on the fact many thousands of people are childless & want a baby but can’t have one.

If some slag gets spaffed up down a back alley, then decides she doesn’t want it, why should the kid suffer? Or those potential parents?

And to the c*** who said I was ‘clearly catholic’, I’m not at all - I just think it’s a bit unfair a child should miss out on life because the mother doesn’t want her career ruined or some shit like that.

Don’t worry, there are plenty of unwanted children to be adopted.

Also, not being able to have a child may give the person or persons the chance to think if having a child would really make their life better for them, and it might make them question where does that desire to have and raise a child come from.

If some slag gets spaffed up down a back alley, then decides she doesn’t want it, why should the kid suffer? Or those potential parents?’

Do you really think the couple that had intercourse in a alley did so for the soul purpose to bring a child into this world?

I just think it’s a bit unfair a child should miss out on life

Miss out on a horrible life? Anyway, you can’t miss what you’ve never known.

because the mother doesn’t want her career ruined or some shit like that.’

Sadly, careers are important to people, it’s all that they believe that they are. I wish you would expand on ‘shit like that’ Do you mean someone’s happiness or well being? And if so, then why would anyone want that ruined?

*searches Bible, and then records of succession* Nope, no-one seems to have made Silent Reader either G-d or Emperor/Empress. Thank you for your opinion, but it's just that. Keep it away from the law books.

Back
Top Bottom