Accents

Blofield is ?

Leader of SPECTRE

Bond killed Bloefeld in the book You Only Live Twice.

The ? was a reference to how he was billed in Dr. No LOL

Dr Evil says "I invented the question mark"

And yeah cause they did the movies out of order they couldn't kill him in the Movie...he kept coming back until he finally got thrown out of the helicopter :)

The ? was a reference to how he was billed in Dr. No LOL

Dr Evil says "I invented the question mark"

And yeah cause they did the movies out of order they couldn't kill him in the Movie...he kept coming back until he finally got thrown out of the helicopter :)

oh sorry...

yeah i didn't get that, as Bond seems to kill him in 'diamonds" then he pops up again at the beginning of "for your eyes only", being killed again!

oh sorry...

yeah i didn't get that, as Bond seems to kill him in 'diamonds" then he pops up again at the beginning of "for your eyes only", being killed again!

Bond Seemed to kill him several times in Diamonds Are Forever.....

Bond Seemed to kill him several times in Diamonds Are Forever.....

but doesn't james bond have a nice british accent (to keep it on topic so not to upset the last post person:rolleyes:)

8769.jpg

I see your Roger Moore and raise you a
Sean-Connery---James-Bond-Photograph-C12150975.jpeg

Sean Connery!

(even though Roger Moore is better :p)

What is everyone's favorite James Bond movie? I think mine is Goldeneye. I loved Sean Bean in it. :D

Sean Connery!

(even though Roger Moore is better :p)

What is everyone's favorite James Bond movie? I think mine is Goldeneye. I loved Sean Bean in it. :D

I liked Goldeneye but I want to pull my hair out when I hear Tina Turner sing the theme song....Where was Tom Jones when they could have used him?

Sean Connery!

(even though Roger Moore is better )

Roger...better....*faints* i like Sean Bean though, proper hot;)

I liked Goldeneye but I want to pull my hair out when I hear Tina Turner sing the theme song....Where was Tom Jones when they could have used him?

But he's Welsh:p

Accents, mine is constantly commented since I don't got the local Gothenburg accent. The problem is that in Sweden, I don't know if this is the case in other countries, every single with self respect town - no matter how small it is - have it's own accent. Over the years it has gone so far that some people are having problem to understand other Swedes despite the fact that there's only some 300 km between them.

Hence I've got a mix of some accents. It's the local Gothenburg accent plus the county's (Västra Götaland) and Halland's and Skåne's counties accents.

:p

Back
Top Bottom