Aiden Grimshaw xfactor wearing moz t-shirt?

It's not a Morrissey Tshirt, but he's wearing a rip-off Smiths is dead Tshirt.

Aiden Grimshaw can die. I dont like how he's been compared to Morrissey purely on his ability to sing shit pop songs. And he only finished 10th or something. Aiden Grimshaw is a crashing bore

Aiden Grimshaw can die. I dont like how he's been compared to Morrissey purely on his ability to sing shit pop songs. And he only finished 10th or something. Aiden Grimshaw is a crashing bore

I agree, not that I wish him dead though. Its a case of he likes Morrissey so someone has compared them it's just lazy and silly writing, also see Rodent williams, Sam Preston etc.
I have no doubt that they are all fans of Moz (to varying degrees) but they aren't like him in the least, either in their art or as humans.

Last edited:
I agree, not that I wish him dead though. Its a case of he likes Morrissey so someone has compared them it's just lazy and silly writing, also see Rodent williams, Sam Preston etc.
I have no doubt that they are all fans Moz (to varying degrees) but they aren't like him in the least, either in their art or as humans.

Yeah, admittedly he probably shouldnt die. I must've been in a bad mood when I wrote that. I agree with the lazy journalism though. There's no need to analyse his ability, lyricism or genius, but because he has a quiff and is "moody", he's the new Morrissey.

At least he's a fan of good music, and I'm sure he tries his best. Oh, and I must make a note to use "Rodent Williams" in the future. Thanks :)

Yeah, admittedly he probably shouldn't die. I must've been in a bad mood when I wrote that. I agree with the lazy journalism though. There's no need to analyse his ability, lyricism or genius, but because he has a quiff and is "moody", he's the new Morrissey.

At least he's a fan of good music, and I'm sure he tries his best. Oh, and I must make a note to use "Rodent Williams" in the future. Thanks :)

I expect you were not in a mood just a tad reckless. I sometimes spill over in to what seems like a full on attack myself.
The thing is as I write I am not in a mood or angry in the least, some of my more dramatic statements on here have defiantly been taken the wrong way.
It doesn't help that I don't like using those emotion icons or what ever they are called and it's easy to forget that people don't know each other or know another's sense of humor (or lack there of).
Anyway, thank you for the kind words, it makes a nice change. More often than not, on this site, it's all too easy to get involved in an argument, which is never my intention when logging on.
I am quite saddened by how rude people can be on here and how personal people on here can get (well as personal as anyone can be when they have never meet).
I will admit I have hit back and been unkind on here myself but its only ever in defiance or if someone has been crass and cruel to another member- maybe thats no excuse.

Nice to have bumped into you.

Last edited:
Tah very much for pointing this out, I too stopped watching when Aiden went out last week. He was rather wonderful. Beautiful boy. And indeed, anyone with hair as good as that deserves a nod on here.

I expect you were not in a mood just a tad reckless. I sometimes spill over in to what seems like a full on attack myself.
The thing is as I write I am not in a mood or angry in the least, some of my more dramatic statements on here have defiantly been taken the wrong way.
It doesn't help that I don't like using those emotion icons or what ever they are called and it's easy to forget that people don't know each other or know another's sense of humor (or lack there of).
Anyway, thank you for the kind words, it makes a nice change. More often than not, on this site, it's all too easy to get involved in an argument, which is never my intention when logging on.
I am quite saddened by how rude people can be on here and how personal people on here can get (well as personal as anyone can be when they have never meet).
I will admit I have hit back and been unkind on here myself but its only ever in defiance or if someone has been crass and cruel to another member- maybe thats no excuse.

Nice to have bumped into you.

Dear Alister, what a foolish boy you are

Back
Top Bottom