Alain Whyte bonus tracks

qwerty123

I believe there digital downloads available to people that brought vinyl? I was wondering if someone has these tracks? Hopefully they would be kind enough to share? I would buy but I don’t use vinyl, in fact any Alain Whyte live tracks or red lightning stuff I would greatly appreciate.

I believe there digital downloads available to people that brought vinyl? I was wondering if someone has these tracks? Hopefully they would be kind enough to share? I would buy but I don’t use vinyl, in fact any Alain Whyte live tracks or red lightning stuff I would greatly appreciate.
yes, I pre-ordered the LP, and got a signed copy and the down load that you are preferring to. It has 2 new songs(not new now) and 2 Morrissey songs acoustic
all my live Alain (Moz tracks are on my YT Page) and i have not turned them into mp3 as of today, sorry

Last edited:
Here is a pic
R-13044741-1547056908-1096.jpeg.jpg

yes, I pre-ordered the LP, and got a signed copy and the down load that you are preferring to. It has 2 new songs(not new now) and 2 Morrissey songs acoustic
all my live Alain (Moz tracks are on my YT Page) and i have not turned them into mp3 as of today, sorry
Thank you very much for this I will
Download tomorrow when I get home, thank you again

Back
Top Bottom