Alain Whyte: "Our Frank" live (Morrissey mention)

20190916_213526.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

i dont even want to press play
how will you know its shit if you don't press play.i quite like it,alain will tell you himself he hasn't the best voice but it was a decent effort,you wouldn't know because you haven't pressed play.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of this, its sad that arguably Morrissey's best post Smiths collaborator doesn't seem to have moved on. I'm surprised he doesn't follow him around on this tour with a large placard with "I'm sorry Morrissey, please take me back!" on it.

I reckon I am starting to the think Al was really born in Pasadena and talks with a fake Brittish accent too just like The California Son. Reckon we should be calling Al The Pasadena Son. Reckon I don't have the time to research or give a shit where he was born. Reckon me 2 jobs at the Nike factory and McDonalds in Mankchaster is taking up all me time. Reckon I am saving for a trip to see me cousin in Mississippi. His great great Grandpa has royal blood and is related to Albus Dumbledore. Then I am hoping I can hitch hike me way to Moz Angeles to look for the California Son playing basketball on Venice Beach m8 inn n nn nnnn n n it c*** chipper curry tit thick wacker.

Mate, when are you going to pack this gimmick in? It was dead on arrival and it's just getting worse.

Whatever the merits or otherwise of this, its sad that arguably Morrissey's best post Smiths collaborator doesn't seem to have moved on. I'm surprised he doesn't follow him around on this tour with a large placard with "I'm sorry Morrissey, please take me back!" on it.

True account of the life and times of all the past and former lawnmowers.;)
all they do is Moz 24/7, they dont like him but always the sponging attempts.
o_O

they all congregate at the Moz forum FFS:mad: and post the sucky music here:sick:

Barely time to come here anymore -- Moz solo is as Moz solo does.
Nice to see Alain in good spirits and on form. Yes, the vocals are a bit ropey but I wish I had been there for this little outing.

Between him and Johnny, I don't know who has the worst voice. Good God.

lovely guy and part of the legacy of Morrissey for which we should all respect, although why he has never been able to spell simple words like alan and white properly has always baffled me

This is an odd assertion considering he’s about to release his second EP of solo material in just the last ~10 months.

He clearly stated why he played this song at the beginning of the clip and has noted elsewhere it’s a tribute to someone he still considers a friend.

As for the other Moz songs he’s played, they seem to be ones he’d written. Personally I have no issues with this any more than I do with Johnny playing Smiths songs.

Much of the negative commentary seems to echo that which Johnny endured when he first started playing solo. The irony of all this is that Morrissey likely wouldn’t be who we all (well, some of us still) love and appreciate if it weren’t for both Johnny and Alain and their efforts. They’ve both earned their right to play and yes, sing what they want. Like it or not they are part of the Mozzer legacy and fortunately they’ve both embraced it and not shunned it.

Top guy and I really miss his writing for Morrissey. This was very good and everyone can have their own favorite song, I dont know why some people here are whining about it; it's special to him for many reasons as he very well explains in the video. It's a great song anyway even if the production for that album sucked big time.

Possibly one of the worst Morrissey songs ever. Definitely top five somewhere near He Cried and all of Southpaw. And an awful version!

I will say that Alain looks way better than our favorite white haired grouch. The musicianship was top notch, so let's compare that to Moz's latest rendition of "Wedding Bell Blues." Which do you prefer? Be honest.

I will say that Alain looks way better than our favorite white haired grouch. The musicianship was top notch, so let's compare that to Moz's latest rendition of "Wedding Bell Blues." Which do you prefer? Be honest.

Wedding Bell Blues sociopath. I reckon I thought you died in prison inn n nnn nnn nn nnn n n nn n n it.

johnnie ray.jpg

:rolleyes:

there is an opening in the Comet music field, maybe you should have Alain T and his salad punk rock drummer look into it.:grin:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom