Alain Whyte: "Tell Me" teaser video & lineup/tour update (August 2, 2020)

20200803_002001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad Morrissey-Solo is back in the hands of those, who didn't move on and who are still right here, where they always were. Long live the old testament 82-00.

The negative comments on this thread are sickening. I wish Alain and the guys the best of luck. I wish Moz was touring or recording with that band.

CG_LI.jpg

I wish them well, but they need a singer - Alain, sadly, is not the right man for the job, imho.
Let The Right One Slip In?...if only for some special guest appearances.

The negative comments on this thread are sickening. I wish Alain and the guys the best of luck. I wish Moz was touring or recording with that band.
🤒

get a grip FFS....is it coincidence they are all unemployed and on the dole?:blushing:

I do actually like AW & appreciate everything he has done with Morrissey, but I'm sorry, he just does not cut it as a front man. The vocals on this :handpointup: (& other stuff I've seen) are terrible. He needs to get back on the guitar & let someone who can sing get on that lead mic.
Harsh truth, but there it is: Life is never kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what we're saying is that he wrote a lot of very 'samey' sounding songs, or what we used to call the Alain 'Omnisong' or 'Identitune' on this board back in the day.

Morrissey released a new album just a few months ago. What else do we need? God knows, I could live without him doing political broadcasts "Live from Betty's Living Room".

I get that the 'Lads' have reconnected and there's a nostalgia element to it for the diehards but this is hilariously bad - a 'tour' of Moz rejects and one guy who was a Smith for 2 minutes in 1986. People attacked Andy & Mike for the "Classically Smiths" crash-grab, deservedly, and this is the same crap in a different guise.
First of all, Mike and Andy, were never Morrissey's songwriters... All these men have written some of Morrissey's finest work, and I'm specifically talking about Whyte. They are not Moz rejects...

First of all, Mike and Andy, were never Morrissey's songwriters... All these men have written some of Morrissey's finest work, and I'm specifically talking about Whyte. They are not Moz rejects...
Well, Andy wrote as many songs as Spencer (i.e. three).

🤒
FFS ALL these lackluster cucks were booted by Moz back into an unemployed status.:blushing:
they have no funds for a studio they have cheap mics plugged into the computer and then email the sucko doodles to king cuck, AlainT:mad:

I do actually like AW & appreciate everything he has done with Morrissey, but I'm sorry, he just does not cut it as a front man. The vocals on this :handpointup: (& other stuff I've seen) are terrible. He needs to get back on the guitar & let someone who can sing get on that lead mic.
Harsh truth, but there it is: Life is never kind.
Kind of agree but thought he sang some of the Moz tunes really well in his stuck-at-home sessions. The Loop was brilliant as were several others.

The pictures of the Lads are from the Your Arsenal cassette insert. Original lettering and all... they just awkwardly added a picture of baby Craig.

Unfortunately, he’ll always be

Baby Craig.

Didn’t Marr talk about Craig throwing tantrums and ruining hotel rooms during tour? Hope he’s changed his ways.

Tags
alain whyte

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom